HELLUVA BOSS: BIGGER HELL: Catching a Demon

(A/N Now for this fan fic, it was requested by Mischievous_Megami, and I've worked on it here and there and I wanted to give her one of my fav chapters I had ready

(A/N Now for this fan fic, it was requested by Mischievous_Megami, and I've worked on it here and there and I wanted to give her one of my fav chapters I had ready. Just to be clear, you are an angel in this (It was the only way I could write this and not be totally uncomfortable since I'm a Christian.) So here it is.)

It had been a couple of weeks and Striker and Y/N were still looking for answers. They even exchange numbers and were surprised that they had technology despite where they were from.

They had come up on different crime scenes that not only involved people just dropping dead, but also people, who were not considered the violent type, would murder other people. It was getting to a point where Y/N got an idea.

(A/N Your outfit.)

"So we're not getting anywhere," she started

"I didn't notice," Striker said sarcastically.

"Ignoring that," Y/N remarked then continued, "But I think I have a way we can get some answers."

"Anything would be good at this point," he told her.

"Is there a way we could catch one for interrogation?" Y/N suggested.

Striker thought about it then remembered, "It can work. But it won't be easy."

"You mean if we had a special type of rope that could catch demons, no matter if someone is possessed or not, it'll be easier?" she asked.

He then looked at her with an eyebrow raised then asked, "Why didn't you mention that before now?"

"I didn't think of it until now. That happens. Just hold on," Y/N said.

She closed her eyes and made two appear in her hand.

"It'll help if we split up," she told him, giving him one.

"Damn shame I'll be away from you, Beautiful," Striker smirked before tipping his hat and started jumping roofs.

"Strictly business!" Y/N shouted before doing the same.

They were on the look for them for about an hour before Y/N spotted some unusual activity. She went to investigate, but when the person she was watching saw her, he hissed and started running. So she quickly called Striker.

"Miss me already, Sweetheart?" he asked, the smirk clearly there.

"Not now! I'm chasing one. I may need back up," Y/N practically yelled into the phone, looked around for a minute, then told him, "I'm about ten rooftops east of you. I really need your help."

"Alright. I'll be right there, darlin'," Striker said before they hung up the phone.

Y/N ran after the possessed human for a while until she let her wings grow and made herself invisible to human eyes. She then flew after him with her lasso ready.

She twirled it until she let it go and caught him. The human went right through it, falling forward, but the demon was still in the rope's grip. She ran to him and wrapped him up tight.

But then he kicked her leg, making her yell in pain and going down. The demon tried to cut himself free as she got up. Then another rope lassoed around him, making them look to see Striker.

"Come on, Ripper. Even you know you should treat a woman like a queen," he smirked, going toward the demon as Y/N rolled her eyes.

"That's the enemy, man. You hanging out with an angel? You're gonna get it when you get back to Hell," the demon, Ripper, threatened as Y/N stood beside Striker while holding her leg.

"Even demons have a code. You and who knows how many others here just killing humans left and right? Even the I.M.P. wouldn't go that far. Who let this go on?" Striker asked, tightening the rope a bit more.

Ripper groaned in pain before saying, "You oughta know the answer to that. The top dog in Hell."

Striker's and Y/N's eyes widened at that. They could tell he wasn't lying, so this was a huge deal. Then Striker glared and yanked Ripper toward him, making Ripper a bit scared.

"Now before I make you crawl back down the hole you came from, you're gonna get your pals and return every human you took over to their bodies. If you don't, you'll answer to me and this bad boy," Striker said, showing his rifle, then remarked, "Understand?"

Ripper nodded frantically and Striker let him go, to which Ripper ran off. He handed his rope to her.

"How was he more afraid of you than Satan?" Y/N asked.

"He sends demons to do his dirty work. Never does anything himself. Some demons who carry out their threats can be taken more seriously," Striker answered.

"God's not like that. He listens to what people say and He and the angels do almost the same amount of work. He does a bit more, but still," she answered.

"Must be nice to have someone reliable," he commented, starting to walk in front of her a bit.

"You never had someone to trust?" Y/N asked.

He turned around, gave a small smile, and said, "Not until you came along."

He then continued forward, making a surprised Y/N follow him.

Striker, a demon, trusts her, an angel? She felt good to know that she was the first person Striker actually trusts, but she was also conflicted. This whole situation of an angel and demon working together was crazy enough, but she wanted to see what else would play out.