OSMOSIS JONES: Taking Thrax Down

(A/N This takes place after Drix shot Osmosis toward Thrax when Frank sneezed him out

(A/N This takes place after Drix shot Osmosis toward Thrax when Frank sneezed him out. Jamie is then shot after him. Here is a drawing of her that I did.)

Ozzy caught up to Thrax and they ended up on Shane’s eyeball

“You just don't know when to quit,
do you, Jones?” Thrax asked.

They started fighting and as they did, they didn’t notice Jamie landing near them. Then Thrax punched Jones to where he freed his hand.

“You know what, Jones? You want this chain so bad...Big Daddy Thrax is gonna let you have it,” Thrax smirked and wrapped the chain around Ozzy’s neck.

Jamie got out of the eye and saw Thrax choking Ozzy.

“Looks good on you, Jones. You wear it well,” Thrax smiled menacingly and remarked, “It's a shame you came this far just to die.”

“He didn’t,” Jamie said.

He turned around and Jamie punched him in the face, making him release Jones. She fought him a bit before she noticed Shane was about to blink. So she kicked him toward the eyelid then got Ozzy before running. But the eyelid was fast and Jamie and Ozzy ended up on what they thought was an eyelash. Ozzy coughed a bit until he took the chain off his neck.

“Jones, are you okay?” Jamie asked, crawling to him.

Ozzy looked up in surprise before saying, “Yeah, but what are you doing here?”

“I couldn’t let my partner take this on alone,” she answered.

He smiled as they rested their foreheads against each other. Then they looked down and their smiles widened when they saw the chain in Ozzy’s hand.

“Who're the Germinators now?” Ozzy bragged.

“We are!” Jamie giggled.

Then the eyelash started moving, making them confused.

“What the Frank?” Jamie wondered.

Ozzy knocked on it then realized, “It's a falsie.”

Then Thrax grabbed and threw Jamie to the other side of the eyelash and plunged his claw through Osmosis, pinning him to the falsie.

“Can you feel the heat, Jones?” Thrax smirked, chuckled, then threatened, “Too bad you and your girlfriend won't be here to see me break my record when I take down Frank's pretty little girl.”

“She ain't going down,” Ozzy said.

Thrax was confused at first, but then saw his hand was trapped in the falsie, leaving a hole through Osmosis. Jamie got up to see this and smirked.

“You are,” Jamie stated.

“What?” Thrax asked them tried to free himself.

Jones split his upper body in half and ran with Jamie as the falsie began to detach from Shane’s eyelid.

“No!” Thrax yelled.

Osmosis grabbed Jamie by the waist then leapt for and grabbed one of Shane’s real eyelashes. Jamie had her arms wrapped around his neck as the eyelash fell. Thrax screamed as it fell into pure alcohol, causing him to burn and disappear. Jamie breathed a sigh of relief as she buried her head into Ozzy’s neck.