RAPUNZEL'S TANGLED ADVENTURE SEASON 3: Teens Together

(A/N This is at the end of the first episode of Season 3

(A/N This is at the end of the first episode of Season 3. Jamie is first introduced when they come back from the Dark Kingdom and happens to be Rapunzel's younger sister. Basically four years after Rapunzel was taken, Jamie was born and sent to live with Quirin and Varian until she was sent away again just before Rapunzel reunites with her family. She keeps her status as a princess a secret except from who she is close to. She works at Monty's and Attila's bakery. (I had that be the case after I heard this song.) And here is what she looks like.)

Jamie just finished up at Attila's and Monty's and was about to leave when she saw a small bouquet of red roses at the door

Jamie just finished up at Attila's and Monty's and was about to leave when she saw a small bouquet of red roses at the door. She saw a little note attached to it and it read:

"A thank you for the second chance I didn't deserve."

This made her smile as she held the flowers close to her. She then went to Varian's place to find him working on another experiment. She smiled at that, especially when she noticed his new outfit. He was no longer wearing his teal blue shirt with black pants and shoes with dark brown gloves and apron that covered his torso and legs. He now wore an off-white long sleeved shirt with a brown vest, brown pants and boots, another pair of dark brown gloves, and a brown apron only in front of his thighs. This made him look more grown up, but she could tell his boyish charm was still there.

"Love the new look," she said, breaking his concentration.

He looked at her with a blush and said, "I wanted to try something new."

"It suits you," Jamie smiled as she approached him.

"Thanks," Varian chuckled nervously.

She then looked at and held some of his blueprints. Varian couldn't help but blush at how she admired his work as he approached her.

"You know what's kinda funny? Just seeing you, over here, all by yourself in your uniform?" Varian asked.

Jamie looked down to see she still had her apron from working on. She blushed as she took it off and heard him sing.

[Varian:]
"You remind me of a girl I once knew
Gah, by now she's well in middle age
Probably 41, 42"

"Huh, thank you?" Jamie questioned.

"What? Oh man no no no no," he panicked a bit.

[Varian:]
"She was a waitress at a shop I used to frequent quite a lot
Nice teeth and small hands and snuck me goodies I couldn't afford then
She was sweet too
Reminds me of you"

"Oh, well, nobody ever really notices me that way, so..." she shrugged.

"Somebody did, right?" Varian asked.

"Hmm?" Jamie wondered.

"No because you have the flowers, you'd..." he pointed out.

"Oh," she giggled.

[Varian:]
"She'd make the sweets fresh every day
Like you, I guess but I must say
If sweets were books yours would be Shakespeare's letters
You remind me of her, but better"

They noticed their faces were mere inches from each other. They quickly jumped back with blushes and smiles, her moving strands of hair behind her ear and him rubbing the back of his neck.

"It only takes a taste
When it's something special
It only takes a taste
When ya know it's good
Sometimes one bite is more than enough
To know you want more of the thing you just got a taste of"

[Jamie:]
"That reminds me of a thing we would say
Me and my momma in the kitchen when we'd bake
She'd say 'Jamie, you can tell the whole story with a taste'"

She took his hands in slight excitement.

[Varian:]
"Yeah! No that's exactly what I mean
I swear that as those flavors mixed and melted I could hear the sirens sing
It was truly something special - one taste and I want the whole thing"

He wrapped his arms around her and spun her around, making her giggle. Then when he stopped, she wrapped her arms around his neck, catching him off guard, but he returned it.

"I must say
It felt like I was carried away
Intoxicated, made me escape the room I was in
I can't help but wonder how your hands must have felt
Creating such a masterful thing"

[Jamie:]
"Just one bite
Caused all that wondering"

[Varian:]
"It only takes a taste"

The two then looked at each other lovingly.

[Both:]
"It only takes a taste when you know it's good
Sometimes one bite is more than enough
To know you want more of the thing you just got a taste of"

As they sang, she put his goggles over his eyes with a giggle then kissed his cheek.

When she stopped, she told him, "That was for the flowers."

This made his smile with a blush.

"I really have missed you, Varian. I missed making experiments with you, you telling me to be more careful if I dropped a test tube or beaker, me helping you if something didn't go the way you planned, even our mini competitions to see how our experiments worked," she told him as she looked at him.

He chuckled at the last part then added seriously, "Yeah. I miss that too. But I just missed you the most. Why did you have to go?"

"You know why, Var. My father wanted to make sure I wasn't taken. Even though I was happy here...with you," Jamie answered.

Varian blushed as his eyes widened a bit. She then went to him to where they were mere inches from each other. She took his hands in hers and looked into his eyes.

"I heard what you said back in the dungeon," she told him.

"That I..." he trailed off.

"Like me./you?" they said at the same time.

They chuckled a bit at that.

"Well, it's true. I have for the longest time," he told her as he looked away, preparing for rejection.

She brought his face back up to look into his eyes and caressed his cheek. She then closed the gap between them, gently pressing her lips to his. He was a little taken back by this, but soon melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. She placed her right hand on his chest then let her left arm rest on his shoulder while her right leg popped up.

It lasted for only a minute before they needed to breathe. She put her foot back down then brought her hands to rest on his shoulders. They let their foreheads touch.

"I've always liked you, Varian. Your kindness, your humor, your intelligence, everything. Whether it's a good day or a bad day, you were always my reason to smile," she told him, which made him smile.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that," Varian said.

"So with that being said, you wanna be my boyfriend, Kind Sir?" Jamie asked with a blush, calling him the nickname she gave him.

He chuckled then answered, "It would be my honor, Milady."

She giggled and kissed his cheek before hugging him. He returned it with a smile, happy to know the girl he likes also likes him back.