TREASURE PLANET 2 A NEW LOOT TO FIND: Who the Captain Is

(A/N With this one, it's a sequel to the movie "Treasure Planet", but not the one I wrote last that was based on the movie. So my OC is part of a new crew that recruits Jim for a new adventure that involves a much bigger treasure than Treasure Planet. I really hate to say there is a spoiler in this, but I could not think of another chapter from this to post, so here it is.)

The next morning, Jim and Jamie got dressed and they, Morph, Petunia, and B.E.N. packed up the longboat when Sarah, Dr. Doppler, and Amelia went out to see them off. The other five went to them.

"Good luck, Jim," Dr. Doppler told him.

"Thanks, Doc," Jim nodded as they shook hands.

"You will do fantastic, Mr. Hawkins," Amelia said.

"That means a lot, Amelia," Jim smiled as they shook hands too.

Then Jim looked at Sarah, who wore a sad smile.

"You all packed?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah," Jim answered.

Then they hugged, Sarah letting out a shaky breath.

"Please be safe," she whispered.

"I will, Mom. You don't need to worry," he assured.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Hawkins. He's in good hands," B.E.N. assured happily as mother and son parted.

"I'm sure he is, B.E.N.," Sarah chuckled then said, "And Jamie?"

"Yes, Mrs. Hawkins?" Jamie wondered.

"Please make sure nothing happens to any of them," Sarah requested.

"I promise," Jamie nodded.

Then Jim, Jamie, B.E.N., Morph, and Petunia boarded the long boat and took off, waving at the others until they couldn't see them anymore.

They eventually made it to the ship where they boarded through the bottom. They then tied it up and headed up.

"So anything I should know before we head out?" Jim wondered.

"Well, the main thing is the crew has been thoroughly inspected for this voyage with the exception of a few do to connections; we didn't want the chance of a mutiny. More things will be found out sooner than later," Jamie explained.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You'll see," she answered.

"Ooh. Sounds interesting," B.E.N. commented, making Morph and Petunia nod.

They were then aboard and said hi to the crew. They were nice to them, making Jim feel better about them than most of the crew when he went to Treasure Planet.

"Alright, everyone! Back to work!" the captain called.

They obeyed, but Jim was in shock over whose voice he just heard. He slowly turned to have his thoughts confirmed.

"Dad?" he questioned.

"Hey, son," the captain, Mr. Hawkins, smiled a bit.

But Jim didn't return the smile. He slowly turned with a small glare to Jamie, who was nervously rubbing her arm.

"Surprise?" Jamie said, trying to lighten the mood.

"We need to talk. Now," Jim told her and directed her over to the bow.

She sighed, looked at Mr. Hawkins, and said before following Jim, "I am so in trouble for this."