LION KING 1 1/2: Before the Beginning

(A/N This one involves the reader as a meerkat. This is at the beginning of the movie and anything underlined means Timon, Pumbaa, and you talking from in the theater that's not in the movie you three are watching (if that makes sense).)

"Nants ingonyama
Bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama"

[TIMON:]
"What's on the menu?
It could be ceviche
Stinky-oo,
it's Pumbaa"

"Ingonyama"

"I got to tell you, guys...that song always gets me right here," Pumbaa said.

"Yeah, Pumbaa. Well, enough of that," Timon remarked, holding up a remote and pressing a button.

The film for "The Lion King" started fast forwarding, confusing Pumbaa and Y/N.

"Uh, Timon, what are you doing?" Pumbaa asked.

"I'm fast forwarding to the part where we come in," Timon answered.

"Not surprising," Y/N commented.

"But you can't go out of order," Pumbaa pointed out as Timon played the part they were walking across the log as Simba grew up.

"Au contraire, my porcine pal and beautiful girlfriend. I've got the remote," Timon smirked.

"But everyone's going to get confused, T," Y/N pointed out.

"We got to go back to the beginning of the story," Pumbaa said, pulling out his own remote and rewinding the movie.

"We're not in the beginning of the story," Timon said, fast forwarding.

"Um yeah. We were," Y/N pointed out.

"The whole time," Pumbaa added, rewinding.

"Yeah, but they don't know that," Timon said, fast forwarding.

"Then why don't we tell them our story?" Pumbaa replied, about to rewind.

Then it stopped on the hyenas with orange steam around them, making them all scream and hide in the seats.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we tell them our story?" Timon suggested when they got up.

"Oh, I like the sound of that," Pumbaa said.

"Ditto!" Y/N added excitedly.

"A little backstage tour. Take them behind the scenes for a revealing and intimate look at the story within the story," Timon explained.

"Because what they don't know is how we really were there, even though they didn't know we were there, you know?" Pumbaa remarked.

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Timon replied, rewinding the movie.

"So, does this mean we're going back to the beginning?" Pumbaa asked.

"Oh, no, Pumbaa, no," Y/N answered, shaking her head.

"We're going way back...to before the beginning," Timon answered as the theater went completely black.