BIG HERO 6: Hiro Meets Baymax

(A/N This is after Hiro meets Tadashi's friends and my OC is just a year younger than Tadashi (I had a recent question about her age)

(A/N This is after Hiro meets Tadashi's friends and my OC is just a year younger than Tadashi (I had a recent question about her age).)

Once in the lab, Hiro looked at Jamie.

"So Jamie, what are you working on?" Hiro asked.

"I'm working on robots that can perform surgeries based on a patient's diagnosis. Actually when one stabbed me in the arm, that's how I met your brother. He fixed my wound up and we became good friends," Jamie explained.

"Wow. You two became great friends over a rogue robot?" he commented.

"Pretty much," she nodded.

"And she has perfected it. She even perfected a small detail in my project," Tadashi commented.

"I did?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah," Tadashi nodded, making her smile and move some strands of hair behind her ear.

"So, what have you been working on?" Hiro asked his older brother.

"I’ll show you," Tadashi said then got some duct tape out.

"Oh this is gonna be good," Jamie smiled, trying not to laugh.

"Duct tape? I hate to break it to you, bro. Already been invented," Hiro smirked, Tadashi duct taped his arm and ripped it off, then Hiro exclaimed, "Hey! Dude! Ow!"

Jamie laughed at that, making Tadashi smile at her, then Baymax was activated.

"This is what I’ve been working on," Tadashi said.

Hiro looked at Baymax in disbelief. Baymax started to approach Hiro until he bumped into a wheeled stool. He got the stool and moved it to the side before going back to Hiro.

"Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said, 'ow'," Baymax introduced, Tadashi mouthing "ow".

"A robotic nurse," Hiro commented.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax wondered.

"Physical or emotional?" Hiro asked, looking at Tadashi.

Tadashi, in response, gave him a pouty face, making Jamie giggle.

"I will scan you now," Baymax said, scanned him, then replied as he brought out the spray, "Scan complete. You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm. I suggest an anti-bacterial spray."

"Wait. What’s in the spray, specifically?" Hiro asked.

"The primary ingredient is bacitracin," Baymax answered.

"That’s a bummer. I’m actually allergic to that," Hiro lied.

"You are not allergic to bacitracin. You do have a mild allergy to peanuts," Baymax said.