RISE OF THE GUARDIANS 2: Recruiting Y/N & Wanna Be a Guardian?

(A/N This is a new one I'm working on. It's a sequel to the last ROTG fan fic I posted with me as Cupid. This is a Bunny X Y/N where you are chosen to be the next guardian, Mother Nature. You also had a first outfit, but changed it. Also, this is two chapters worth. Hope you like this one.)

Meanwhile, Y/N swung her way around the Redwood forest happily and with ease, making plants and flowers grew where they needed to be.

(A/N Your second outfit (I drew this (thank you Costume Design class) and I tried to make it cute and comfy because a lot of you have mentioned that you mainly wear T-shirts and leggings, so yeah.).)

Since she became Mother Nature, she traveled all over the world, providing plants where they were needed

Since she became Mother Nature, she traveled all over the world, providing plants where they were needed. And it took a while, but she got some believers, making her happy to finally be seen. She even changed her outfit to be more her style.

One of her favorite things to do was mess with Jack Frost because he always tried to make winter last longer than it should. So she would purposefully melt the snow just to get him irritated. But she also did it for Easter, since it was one of her favorite holidays and she liked what the Easter Bunny did.

She was just finishing up around the forest when she decided to take a break. She landed on a branch then laid down ready for a nap. It had only been 30 minutes when she heard something hit the tree. She woke up and looked to see a heart-shaped arrow with a note attached to it. Y/N rolled her eyes with a smile before getting the note and unfolding it to read it.

Hey Y/N,
Sorry to interrupt your nap, but we need to talk to you. Meet us north at the edge of the forest.
Cupid

"Who's 'us'?" Y/N questioned.

She got up and swung for where she was needed. Once there, she saw Cupid and Tooth and she landed in front of them.

"Hey Y/N," Cupid greeted.

"Hey, Cupid," Y/N did the same, looked at Tooth, then asked, "What's up, Tooth?"

"Nothing much. It's good to see you again," Tooth insisted.

"You too," Y/N smiled then wondered to Cupid, "So what brings you both here? You and Frost finally get together?"

"You knew about that?" Cupid asked, blushing.

"I've been around longer than you two. I was there when you were alive, but when y'all became like me, I wanted you two to figure it out," Y/N smirked.

Cupid just smiled while shaking her head then answered, "Well, yes. We did become a couple. But this is about something else."

"And what would that be?" Y/N wondered.

"The other Guardians want to talk with you about something," Tooth answered.

"Oh. Wow. Um, okay. Are we going now?" Y/N asked.

"Yep. So you might want to hang on," Cupid said, gesturing to her wings.