ANOTHER SPIDER VERSE ADVENTURE: A Spider-Man Encounter

(A/N So this takes place right after the first movie and Miles meets my OC. I had this in mind before the second was announced. He then takes her to where he and his uncle went to spray paint and she gets bitten by a unique spider before she leaves.)

Jamie made her way out of the subway tunnel and back up top. She continued toward the school until she felt like she was being followed. She turned around to see nothing, but when she turned back around, there was a woman with her hair in a huge bun, green goggles, a green suit, and four huge tentacles.

“Jamie Dabbs, you’re coming with me,” she said.

“You must be joking, Dr. Olivia Octavius,” Jamie remarked.

The woman’s eyes widened a little at that.

“You’re not the only one who knows people’s names. Now how do you know mine?” Jamie asked.

“You’ve been bitten by one very important spider. We were tracking it, but now, your DNA is identical to its own. So, you’re coming with me,” Doc Ock said.

“How about...no?” Jamie suggested with a smirk.

“You don’t have a choice,” Doc Ock threatened.

At that, she attacked Jamie, but she was prepared. They fought for a good bit, Jamie holding her own, until Doc Ock grabbed her by the waist and threw her into a brick wall.

“You are coming with me, but my boss didn’t say to bring you back alive,” Doc Ock smirked.

“Yeah, but it didn’t sound like he told you to bring me back dead either,” Jamie said with a pained smile.

“He’ll decide that for himself,” Doc Ock remarked then raised one of her tentacles.

Before it could hit her, an invisible force grabbed the tentacle and made it punch Doc Ock.

“Not again,” she mumbled.

This kept going until Jamie was flung into another wall. Then she felt someone catching themselves around her. Then they turned visible to reveal Spider-Man in a black and red suit right on top of her. Their eyes widened when they made eye contact.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi,” she returned.

“Come out, come out, little spider,” Doc Ock called menacingly.

They turned to see her until they looked back at each other again.

“Okay. I’m gonna turn invisible, but I’ll still be in front of you. Just act natural and when I attack, you run. Okay?” Spider-Man whispered.

“What about you? I was kicking her butt before I was slammed into the wall. I can help,” Jamie insisted.

“I saw your moves. They were pretty tight. But trust me; let me handle her,” he said.

She looked at him intently and he did the same.

She finally sighed, saying, “Alright.”

He nodded then turned invisible. Three seconds later, Doc Ock saw her and approached her with a smirk.

“Looks like Spider-Man left you to get kidnapped,” she said.

“You know, for a scientist, you really miss things a lot,” Jamie smirked back.

Doc Ock raised her eyebrow in confusion until Spider-Man turned visible and attacked her.

Jamie then ran as fast as she could toward the school. She didn’t know if Doc Ock was following her or if Spider-Man defeated her. But she didn’t look back in fear that the first option was true. Then next thing she knew, she was swept off her feet and she was in the air. She instinctively flung her arms around the neck of whoever it was. She heard a chuckle and looked to see it was Spider-Man.

“Is Doc Ock taken care of?” she asked.

“Oh yeah. She was too easy,” he said, his voice a little strained.

But she could tell he was in some pain.

“You don’t sound like it was too easy. Take us to Visions Academy,” she told him.

“Alright,” he answered.

He swung them both to the school and they got to the rooms. She directed him to hers and they went inside. Spider-Man looked around in amazement.

(A/N Her room.)

She went to her desk and pulled out a first aid kit. She noticed his awestruck, widened eyes, making her giggle under her breath.

“When you’re done sight-seeing, you can take a seat over here,” she smirked, gesturing to the seat by the ladder that led to her bed.

He blushed a little, even though she couldn’t tell. He took a seat as she got on her knees and opened the first aid kit.

“Where does it hurt?” Jamie asked.

Spider-Man hesitated before answering, “My arm.”

He took his glove off and rolled up the costume sleeve to show how big the cut was. She then got rubbing alcohol to clean it with, a small sponge, some gauze, and ace bandage.

“Okay. This is gonna sting a little,” she warned.

He nodded and she dipped the sponge in the rubbing alcohol. She gently dabbed it on the cut, making him hiss a little in pain.

“Sorry,” she apologized.

“It’s fine,” he assured.

She kept going until she got the whole wound then started putting the gauze on.

“You know, the downside of being a superhero is if you get badly injured, you can’t go to a hospital or they’ll figure out your secret identity,” Jamie commented.

Spider-Man chuckled and responded, “So true. But for your case, I want to keep it a secret. If you knew, it could put you in danger.”

“You don’t have to show me. Plus, knowing who you are would be dangerous, but you know there’s more to that too,” she pointed out.

He nodded, knowing she had a point.

Once she was finished with the gauze, she started wrapping it up with ace bandage. Then he took his glove and headed for the window.

“You sure you’re gonna be okay?” she asked.

He looked at her with a smile and said, “Yeah. You stay out of trouble now.”

He then swung out the window as she looked after him until he was out of sight.

“I make no such promises, Miles,” she whispered with a smirk.