secret girl

Age: 15

Perrie's pov:

Me, Alex and Y/n are playin football together. But me and Alex can tell there's somethin off with our daughter. She goes off into the kitchen for about 10 minutes and she's talkin to someone. She gets a drink and comes back outside.

"Hey cupcake." I say.

"Hey mama." Y/n says, puttin her phone down.

"Me and your dad need to talk to you about somethin." I say.

"Okie. What's up? Oh my god are yous havin a kid?" Y/n asks.

"What? No. God no. You're enough." Alex says.

Y/n laughs. Making Alex laugh.

"Me and you dad have noticed you've been acting a little weird lately. Like you're hiding something." I say.

She looks between me and Alex and sighs.

"Okay yeah i have been hidin something. It's pointless lyin about it cos yous are basically detectives." Y/n says.

"What've you been hidin from us pumpkin?" Alex asks.

"There's this girl, right, and i really like her and she really likes me and a few months ago we decided to give dating a shot and i have a girlfriend." Y/n says.

"Months?! Who is this girl?!" Alex asks.

"Classified information. And yes months dad." Y/n says.

"The fuck do you mean 'classified information'. We're your parents. You tell us who this girl is!" I demand.

"Now y'see i was hidin thus from yous for this exact reason. I fuckin knew yous would react this way." Y/n says.

"Dont you fucking talk to us that way. You're too young to be dating people!" Alex says.

"I'm 15 dad! And i talk to yous how yous talk to me! Like it or not dad I'm 15! NOT 7!" Y/n says.

"Yep go to your room. You're grounded!" Alex says.

"Excuse me? I get grounded cos I'm telling you the truth?! Yeah sounds about right." Y/n says.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Alex yells.

Y/n looks at me. I just look down.

"Right. Seems about right. Fuck off." She mutters under her breath.

She slams the door shut. I look to Alex.

"We went too far...." I say.

He looks at me.

Hours pass. I go up to Y/n's room and just hear the sounds of her Xbox controller. Her phone rings. She seems to let it ring. I knock on her door.

"Leave me alone." Y/n says.

"Y/n it's mama." I say, hopin she'll let me in.

"Yeah that's why i said go away. I dont wanna know." Y/n says.

I open her door. She turns to me.

"In what world does 'go away' translate into 'yeah come in mum'?" Y/n says.

"Please dont be upset with me." I say, shutting her door.

"Upset?! I'M PISSED OFF MUM! Yet again you take dad's side instead of mine when you know I'm right. If dad isn't gunna come up here and apologise too, then i dont wanna know!"

Alex stomps his way upstairs.

"You stop yellin at-"

"SHUT UP! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO BE IN MY ROOM! GO AWAY! BOTH OF YOU! I DONT WANNA KNOW! I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE DAD! NEWS FLASH, I'M GUNNA GET A GIRLFRIEND SOONER OR LATER! AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I KNEW YOU'D BOTH REACT LIKE THIS!" Y/n explodes.

Instead of snapping back, Alex lets out a sad sigh. Y/n wipes a few tears out of her eyes. She usually cries when she gets this annoyed.

"If you're not gunna apologise then i dont care. Get out of my room." Y/n says.

She lahs down on her bed and faces away from us.

"Y/n we're sorry. We're sorry that we said what we said earlier. You're right. You're 15. You're not a kid anymore. We have to respect the fact that you're gunna get a girlfriend sooner or later." Alex says.

"Then why say what you said earlier if you knew i was right?" Y/n asks.

She sits up and looks at us. We shrug.

"But we're really really sorry. Please please dont be annoyed at us." I say.

She climbs out of bed and hugs us.

"I forgive you. If-"

"If what?"

"If i can have icecream for breakfast in the morning." Y/n says.

"How bout icecream with pancakes." Alex counters.

"Deal." Y/n says.

We smile. Man i love our kid.

Heyo!! Another part! Hope yall enjoyed!!

Requests can be left on this part in each part if you have any. As for now, bye bye :)