She looks after you

Age: 17

Perrie's pov

I'm sat at home watching TV in the living room. Alex is out training and Y/n is just out. Which leaves me alone in the house. I'm watching the Netflix show that Y/n is in. It's actually pretty good.

While I'm watching the show, the doorbell rings. I frown a little and go open it. There stands Y/n.

"Hey hon. You okay?" I ask.

"I feel so shit." She says.

I wrap my arms around her and walk her into the house. I shut the front door.

"You're burning up. Are you okay?" I ask.

"I think I'm dying." Y/n says.

I chuckle and sit her on the sofa.

"Just sit there hon. I'm gunna take your temperature." I say.

Y/n sniffles and nods. I go grab the thermometer and take Y/n's temperature. Oh yeah. Yeah she's ill.

"You're ill." I say.

"Expected no less. I'm gunna go grab a drink." Y/n says.

"No no. You stay right there. Let me do that. I'll get you a drink. What do you want?" I ask.

"Can i have a hot chocolate?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah of course. You got change into your pyjamas and sit on the sofa. I'll take care of you." I say.

I go into the kitchen. I smile to myself. I haven't looked after Y/n like this since she was very little. I think the last time she was ill to the point where i looked after her she was about 8. Near enough 10 years. I miss her being that little.

I go back into the living room with her hot chocolate and see her sat on the sofa shivering. I put her drink on the coffee table.

"You cold?" I ask.

"Freezing." Y/n says.

"I'll go grab you a duvet. Just one minute." I say.

I go grab Y/n her duvet from yer bedroom, which could do with a good clean but not right now, and i go downstairs. I put the duvet over Y/n and pass the drink to her. I then sit next to her on the sofa. She puts the drink down and lays against me

I smile. It's always nice to know I'm always gunna be able to look after her like this. Mothers dream to look after your kid no matter what their age is.

I've always loved to look after Y/n. More so when she's older cos it just shows that I'm always gunna be there to do it.

I think at some point she fall asleep. Alex soon walks into the living room and just smiles.

"Hey. How was training?"

"It was alright. Guessing Y/n's tired." Alex says.

"Nope. She's just ill." I say.

Alex nods and showers. I just lay there with Y/n layed against me. Bless her. I bet she'll be okay when she wakes up.

Thoughts? Holy shit almost 2 months. I apologise! Byeeeeeee :)