She walks in on you

Age: 16

Perrie's POV

I finally get back from the studio after a long day. Alex is still out. Y/n and her girlfriend should be home by now. They went out for an hour or two but they should be back. I'm gunna go change. I walk upstairs and past Y/n's room. There's some weird noises. I frown. Should i knock?

Nah they wont be doing anything.

I walk in and they both scream and jump.

"Mum!"

I quickly close the door and stay outside.

"Sorry!"

"Please knock!" She yells.

"Sorry!"

I go to my room. I just walked in on my daughter and her girlfriend having sex... that's something i never thought I'd say..

I change and Y/n walks out. She's pulling down her shirt.

"Sorry for... that." I say.

"It's fine. You scared the shit out of us both." Y/n says.

"I heard some noises and got confused. I know now for future references to knock." I say.

Y/n nods.

"That would be preferable mum." Y/n says.

"I'm gunna go get some food. Do you two want something to eat?" I ask.

"Beth?!" Y/n says.

"Yeah?!" Beth asks.

"You hungry?!" Y/n asks.

"A little!" Beth says.

"Yeah please." Y/n says.

I nod.

"No problem. What do you two want? Cos I'm gunna run out and get fish and chips." I say.

Y/n pokes her head into her room.

"Mum's getting fish and chips. Do you want some?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah please."

Y/n looks at me.

"Yeah fish and chips sounds nice." Y/n says.

"No worries. See you in a bit." I say.

Your POV

When mum goes, i go back into my room and shut the door.

"Sorry about that." I say.

"Dont worry bubs. I know for a fact my mother would've done the same thing." Beth says.

"They need to learn to knock." I say, laying down next to Beth.

"Could not agree more. Fish and chips does sound nice though right now. I'm quite hungry. After our.... workout." Beth says.

I laugh.

"No point in denying what we did. She saw it." I say.

"Okay yeah fair enough. But still." Beth says.

I just laugh. I did not expect my own mother to walk in on me but things happen. I swear to god if she tells dad. I'm gunna lose my shit.

Thoughts? I'm not good at creating names. You gotta deal w Beth. Byeeeee :)