runaway

Age: 15

Your pov:

I have had enough. I've had enough of getting zero attention when i do something good only when i do something bad. It's pissing me off.

I'm currently stood in my bedroom putting a few things in my bag. Spare charger. Spare wallet. Clothes. Bit of money. It's 7am. Mum and dad are still in bed. I'm going now. Like right now.

I put some stealthy clothes on and grab my phone. I keep my shoes off. I put my keys in my bag. I go into the bathroom, brush my teeth and tie my hair back. I put my beanie over it and put my hood over my beanie. I go back into my room, grab my bag and shoes and go downstairs. I grab a lil snack from the fridge and out my shoes on.

I unlock the front door, step out and lock it back up. I put the keys in my bag and book it off the street cos that door dont shut quietly. When I'm off the street, i take a deep breath and start walking around.

Perrie's pov:

The door just shut. The front door. Me and Alex jolt awake. I check the time. 7:30am. I swear to fucking god if that's Y/n I'm gunna lose my fucking mind. I climb out of our bed, Alex follows, and we go to Y/n's room. I open the door. Her room is empty. The wardrobe door is open. I flip on her light and look in it. There's clothes missing.

I check her money stash she has and there's about £300 missing from it. I frown and turn to Alex.

"£300 is missing from her stash." I say.

He frowns and walks over to me. We check the whole house before i call her. It eventually rings through to voicemail.

This is not good.....

Alex's pov:

I think she's ran away...... i mean think about it. She's not answered any of our 100 calls each. £300 is missing from her money stash. Clothes are missing from her wardrobe. Her backup wallet is missing. Her backup charger is missing. Her keys and phone is gone.

Her room is a complete mess. And a twix from the fridge is missing. I only kkow because it was the last one and only Y/n eats twix's.

"Call Jade. I'm gunna check the street." I say.

Perrie, destraught, nods. She, wish shakey hands, calls Jade. Which will result in LeighAnne being there too since they live together.

I put on a pair of trainers and leave the house. I bring my phone with me. Please please be here Y/n.

Your pov:

I make it to a shop and go inside. Okay so when i said i took 'a lil money' from my stash, a little understatement. I took £300. C'mon if ima live off it i gotta have a lotta money.

I buy a drink, a pack of crisps and a sandwich. I put them in my bag and go to the bridge near Kayla's house. Kayla is my bestie. I eat them and drink my drink. Then i start walking.

"Y/n!!"

I turn my head and see Kayla. She runs over.

"Hey girl." I say.

"Hey girl. What's with the bag?" Kayla asks.

"Oh....uhm....nothing. Just buyin somthin from the shop." I say.

"Okie. I gotta go back but call me babes." Kayla says.

"I will. Pinkie promise." I say.

We lock pinkies and she runs off home. I make my way into shortgates. The mini main town near where we live. More people = easy to hide in.

Perrie's pov:

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. She's runaway. And it's all my fault. Alex walks into the house and shuts the door.

"Pez come get dressed! We gotta file a report!" Alex yells.

I run upstairs and get dressed. We then make it to the police station and run inside.

"How can i help?"

We file the report and it goes nationwide within 2 hours. Me and Alex, since we cant do anything more, go to Jade and LeighAnne's house. Jade and LeighAnne hug me while Alex explains the situation to them.

I hope she comes home soon......

Hehe first mini series!!