runaway part 2

Age: 15

Your pov:

While I'm sat in this little cafe, i see a missing persons report.

"In the latest news. Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's daughter, Y/n Edwards-Chamberlain, has been reported missing. Any sight on the 15 year old must be reported to the police as soon as possible."

The lady looks at me. I quickly put £5 on the table and book it out the cafe. I run until i get to a safe spot. Then my phone starts buzzing. I look and it's Kayla. Fuck....

Do i answer? I sit and look at it for a minute. Then i answer.

"Y/n?! Holy fuck are you okay?! I saw the missing person's report. What the fuck has happened?! Where are you?!"

"Kayla dont worry. I'm safe. I cant talk. I have to go. Do not tell mum and dad you've spoken to me. Please. I love you."

I end the call and put my phone away. I ran away because they've been putting all their attention onto telling me off all the time. I got a grade 7 the other day in English Language and because i was one mark off an 8, they both screamed their heads off at me and then proceeded to yell at me when i got upset.

They're so focused on the bad things that the good things i do just dont seem to happen anymore. I cannot stand it. I put my phone on silent and put it in my bag. I use the battery pack i have and charge my phone that way.

I'm hidden under a bridge. In the part you actually cant get to. Near Kayla's house. So i really gotta be quiet. Then i hear it. Everyone on the street.

"Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU!"

I see my dad's car pull up by Kayla and they both jump out of it. They ask Kayla if she's seen me.

"I saw her this morning. I didn't think anything of it. It was like 7:45am and Y/n's weird like that. I rang her 20 minutes ago. She told me not to tell you but she said she's safe but i dont know where she is. Is-is she gunna be okay?" Kayla asks.

Kayla then breaks down. My parents hug her and search for me. When nobody's looking, i make a quiet break for it up the street and away from them. Then someone sees me.

"Fuck..."

I start running.

"Hey! HEY! Y/N!"

Perrie's pov:

While I'm comforting Y/n's best friend, i hear someone yell somewhere.

"HEY! Y/N!"

Mine, Alex's and Kayla's heads lift. The three of us get into Alex's car and drive up to where the voice came from. I look out the window.

"Where'd she go?" I ask.

"That way." He says, pointing in a direction.

Alex turns the car around and drives off.

Your pov:

I hide in the forest while their car drives past me. I quickly and quietly leave the forest and run off. When i get to somewhere safe and secure, it's late. I go into the building and sit in a room.

"If you wanna stay tonight, it's £30."

I look at the guy. He looks nice.

"I know who you are. Y/n Edwards-Chamberlain. I wont say a word. I promise. You can stay the night, I'll make you good breakfast in the morning and you can leave when your ready. Just £30 is all i ask." He says.

"Thank you. So much."

The next morning, i poke my head out the curtains and see that nobody is around. I quickly change, grab my bag and leave. I leave a thank you note on the table and apologise for not staying for breakfast. I make my way into somewhere empty.

Hopefully this might die down soon.....

How yall feelin ab this? I quite like it  another part coming!