Football foul pt 2

Age: 17

Perrie's pov:

Y/n's finally recovered from her injury and can now get back into playing. She's stood with her team on the pitch. They're all stood in their positions and the game kicks off.

The pther team absolutely batters Y/n. Tackles flying in here, there and everywhere. But somehow, god only knows how, she's still standing and is about to take a penalty.

Your pov:

The motherfuckers scuffed the spot. I wave the ref over. She holds the ball while i fix the spot. I then get ready to take it. I let out a deep breath and do what i do best. I smash it into the back of the net.

Perrie's pov:

When Y/n scores, the fans go crazy. As do me and Alex. I'm so proud of her. The game gets back under way. Surprisingly, even after all the attempts Y/n has had, it's only 1-0. While Y/n has the ball, one of the other players, on the other team, runs and smashes into her. They both ricochet off of each other and fall onto the floor. But they're quick to stand. Y/n gets real close to the other girl.

The ref and the teams run over and split them. Y/n goes and grabs some water, her favourite teammate following her. Her own words, not mine.

I think she's telling Y/n just to take a deep breath as they cant afford to lose her any longer. Y/n takes a deep breath and runs back out onto the pitch. She stands over the ball to take the free kick. She's about 20 yards out.

"What are you thinking?" I ask Alex.

"I think she'll shoot it." He says.

"She's within decent scoring range." A fan says.

Y/n takes a deep breath and takes her usual angled run. She hits it. It floats into the box and over the defenders. The girl who was talking to Y/n jumps and gets her head onto it. It goes into the back of the net and the fans go crazy. She runs to Y/n and jumps on her. Y/n catches her and the rest of the team runs over.

The gane kicks off again. It's now 2-0.

As the match progresses, every player on that field becomes heavily frustrated and starts letting it out in their playing.

Y/n's running at the girl who broke her leg before. She slides and takes her out. She did get the ball. The ref blows the whistle and i think everyone could hear her yell:

"I GOT THE BALL!!"

The teams run over and two people shove Y/n. This is what happens when you get frustrated. Y/n shoves them both back and then gets dragged away by the girl from earlier. Y/n gets a yellow card followed by each girl who got involved. She didn't get the card for the tackle but for the response. Which i dont agree with.

The girl goes off injured and a sub runs on in her place.

Late into the second half, the ball gets banged up field. Y/n has her eyes on it and is running directly in her path. She jumps and before anybody can react, gets the foot of the goalkeeper in her chest.

The fans in the stadium lose their fucking minds and me and Alex run down. We cant go on the pitch but we need a better look. The keeper gets a red card and Y/n gets rolled onto her back. After a while, she's okay and got a penalty out of it. She takes it and fires it into the back of the net.

The game ends 3-0 and Y/n gets helped off the pitch by the girl who has literally been right beside Y/n all game. Me and Alex leave the stadium and stand waiting for the two girls. They walk out of the stadium and Y/n looks at us. She smiles. We go to her and hug her. She hugs back. We step back from the hug. Y/n hugs the girl and she hugs back.

"See you at training tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Kaitlyn."

Kaitlyn walks off. We go to the car.

"So what do you think about that yellow card you got?" Alex asks.

"I'm fucking fuming. I did fuckin nothing to get that yellow card. I reacted how anybody else reacted and it fucking pissed me off." Y/n says.

I just chuckle.

"So what's the deal with you and that Kaitlyn girl who was literally right by your side all game?" I ask.

I look through the rear view mirror into the back and Y/n is bright red. I smile.

"She's my best friend." Y/n says.

Me and Alex look at each other.

"We all know what 'best friends' mean. You can like her y'know." I say.

"I-I dont like her that way.... change of subjects!"

Me and Alex laugh as Y/n tries desperately to change the subject.

Thoughts? Had no idea where i was going with it but i did and here. Hope yall liked it :)