Ill. Request

Age: 15

Perrie's pov:

I've been at the studio all day. I'm so excited to get home. Alex is training so it'll be Y/n and Hatchie that i come home to. I walk through the front door and shut it. I lock it. Normally Hatchie is at my legs but he's not. Maybe he's asleep. But Where's Y/n? Normally she's right at me too.

I take my shoes, bag and coat off. I go into the living room and see Y/n layed asleep on the sofa with Hatchie layed in front of her stomach. Y/n has a bucket and a shit load of tissues in front of her.

She's ill.

I kneel next to her and gently press my hand against her forehead to see if she has a high temperature. She's that warm she's like a radiator. I know she's not gunna like me very much for this but i have to wake her for meds and shit.

"Y/n hun." I say.

She whines. Hatchie sits up and stretches then licks Y/n's face.

"Hatchie." She whines.

She opens her eyes and looks at me. She attempts to smile.

"It's okay. You're gunna have to sit up so i can get you some meds." I say.

She just nods and sits up. I help her sit up and she just hugs me. I hug back.

"You're burning up so I'm gunna get you some pills." I say.

She whines.

"I know. But you gotta have em to make you feel better." I say.

She just nods. She pulls back from the hug and sits back against the sofa. Hatchie sits in her lap. I go get her sone water and some paracetamol. Ibuprofen too.

I take them into her and hand them to her. She takes them and drinks some water with them.

"You want a hot chocolate? I could get you a hot water bottle too." I suggest.

She nods.

"Yes please." She says.

I nod and take her empty glass from her hand. I then go get the hot chocolate and the water bottle. When i come back into the living room, she's being sick into the bucket. I quickly put the stuff down and sit next to her. I pull back her hair. It may only be short but it's curly and probably in her face.

When she's finished throwing up, she puts the bucket down and sits back on the sofa.

"I'll empty it. You get comfy. I'll bring you a blanket too." I say.

She nods. I take the bucket into the bathroom and empty it. I then grab her duvet from her bedroom and bring it downstairs.

I put the blanket around her and sit next to her. She has the hot water bottle on her stomach.

"Can you pass me my hot chocolate? Is that okay?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah of course."

I pass the drink to her and she drinks some of it. I then put it back on the coffee table. She then cuddles up into my side. I smile and sit down a little further on the sofa. I wrap my arms around her and just gently rub her back.

"You'll feel better soon." I say.

"I hope so." Y/n says.

She sniffles and falls asleep. I smile. I love it when she's ill. Well i dont love it. But i love how she gets when she's ill. Cos she's not really one to cuddle but she does when she's ill. Which is once every 9 months.

I just sit and chill with Hatchie sat on my lap. When she gets ill, she really reminds me of how she was when she was younger. Like 4 or 5. She was so innocent back then. She cuddled with me a lot when she was little. I'm not complaining. It's a nice surprise when she gets like this.

But i know she'll get better soon.

Sorry this has taken me so long to post. Thank you to Lucastrans2006 for requesting. Sorry its taken me so long to post. Byee :)