eating disorder. request

Hey just real quck! You dont have to read this one. I understand ED's are a touchy subject for some people and they cant be quite triggering. So if you dont feel comfortable reading this because it will trigger you, please dont read it. And for those who are reading it, please enjoy :)

Age: 13

Perrie's pov:

There's something wrong with Y/n lately. Me and Alex can see it. I hate it because whenever we ask if she's okay, she'll say 'yeah dont worry, just tired'. It's breakimg my heart knowing that i cant do anything to help my cupcake. It's my job and I'm failing that...

Right now me, Alex and Y/n are eating. Well me and Alex are. Y/n is kinda just sat staring at it. I kick Alex under the table. He looks at me and i hint to Y/n. He looks at her and puts his fork down.

"Y/n, hun, what's wrong?" Alex asks.

She looks up at us and smiles.

"Nothing. Why?" Y/n asks.

"You're sat staring at your food pumpkin." I say.

"Oh.... ha.... right...." She says.

She takes a little fork full of the mince and takes a small bite.

"You not hungry?" I ask.

"Not really mama. Sorry." Y/n says.

"It's okay cupcake. Dont worry." I say.

She takes her plate into the kitchen and goes upstairs.

"There's something wrong with her. I'll talk to her in a bit." I say.

Alex nods. A few hours pass. I go upstairs and hear throwing up. I quickly run into the bathroom and see Y/n throwing up. I hold her hair back and run her back. When she's done, i let go of her hair, she sits back and flushes the toilet.

She stands up and brushes her teeth. I stand up and hug her. She spits the toothpaste from her mouth and hugs back.

"You not feelin too good bubs?" I ask.

"Not really mama." She says.

"Happens to us all. Also, can i talk to you? Just me and you. Papa doesn't need to know if you don't want him to." I say.

Y/n nods. We go into her room and lay on her bed. She lays her head on my shoulder.

"So.... i dont want you to get offended by this question. I just need to know because i have a feeling it's what I'm thinking it is. You have to promise you'll be honest with me." I say.

"I promise mama." Y/n says.

I nod.

"I've noticed over the past few months that you've been a little off when it comes to food. Barely eating any food. Always full after three spoonfuls. Sometimes hardly eating anything. Then almost 5 hours after you've eaten, you throw up. I've put the dots together and I'm worried that you have an eating disorder pumpkin." I say.

I put the dots together because i had an eating disorder. Yep. I had an eating disorder.

I look at her and sit up. I put my weight on one hand.

"Talk to me hun. I cant help if you dont tell me what's happened." I say.

She looks at me, her eyes fill with tears. I pull her up into a hug and she just cries. For a solid 35 minutes before i manage to calm her down. She's then just sniffles and deep breaths.

"I-I just..... i hate the way my body looks. I-it dis-disgusts me everytime i see it. I ju-just dont want the weight anymore." She says.

"Hey, hey. Your body isn't disgusting. You're not overweight. You're not underweight. You are the perfect weight. You're beautiful." I say.

"But I'm not mama. My body is just.... disgusting." She says.

I shake my head.

"I know exactly how you feel cupcake. I really do. I used to be in the exact same position as you're in. Grandma Debbie helped me just like me and papa are gunna do. Whatever happens, we'll be by your side." I say.

She sniffles and just nods. She lays back down on her bed.

"You want me to stay?" I ask.

"Yes please." Y/n says.

I nod. I lay down. 20 minutes later, she's sound asleep. Alex quietly knocks and walks into her room. I look at him. He smiles a little.

"I'm here for tonight." I say.

He nods and smiles.

"That's okay. Give her a kiss from me. What's happened?" Alex asks.

"She has an eating disorder." I say.

Alex lets out of a soft sigh. He walks in, shuts her door and sits on her bed. He lays down.

"What do we do?" He whispers.

"Whatever we have to to make sure she's okay." I whisper.

Alex nods. He places a soft kiss on her forehead and he gets comfy. She does have a very large bed. So there is a lot of space. We'll do what we have to for you Y/n. I promise.

Thank you to SantanaLoPezEdwards for requesting this one!!

Requests can be left on this part in each part if you have any. As for now, bye bye :)