Coming out. Request

Age 17

Perrie's pov

Me and Alex are layed on the sofa watching a movie. Y/n walks downstairs.

"Hey hun. What's up?" Alex asks.

"I need to talk to you both about something really important. Like really important." Y/n says.

I pause the movie. Me and Alex sit up.

"What's up hun?" I ask.

"Before i say anything, this isn't one of those situations you can call a phase. I dont want you to say that because it isn't a phase." Y/n says.

I know where she's going with this.

"Okay. We wont. I promise." Alex says.

She nods. She takes a deep breath.

"Okay.... i like girls and i hope you understand how i feel. Please dont be mad." Y/n says.

"Why would we be mad? We completely support you Y/n. You're our daughter and we love you. We know it's not a phase babe and we stand by you completely." I say.

"You do?" Y/n asks.

I take her hand into mine.

"Of course we do. We love you. Completely." I say.

Y/n's eyes start watering. Me and Alex hug Y/n. She must've seen this going so much worse than it did. She pulls back from the hug and wipes her eyes.

"Thanks. It means a lot to me to know that you're supportive of me." Y/n says.

"Why wouldn't we be? We love you. And if we didn't support, Aunt Jade would kill us both." Alex says.

Y/n lets out a chuckle. We decide to just chill. While we're watching a film, Y/n's phone rings.

"It's Anna. Love you both." She says.

"We love you too." We say.

She runs off upstairs.

"Might be thinking she and Anna are dating." Alex says.

"I was thinking the same thing." I say.

"We'll let her come to us." Alex says.

I nod. We just chill and watch the rest of the film. I'm happy she chose to tell us this. I'm happy she trusts us.

Requested by AJ_Mixer. Thank youu :)