Party

Age: 15

Your POV

"Mum pleeeeease!" I beg.

"No Y/n! I've already said you're not going to the party! Deal with it!" Mum yells.

"Whatever! You're always like this! And you wonder why i have no friends!" I yell.

"Excuse me?!"

"Yeah i said that! I have no friends because whenever i get invited out to parties you continuously say no! But i have no friends and these parties are a way for me to make friends and you dont let me go!" I yell.

"I'm not stopping you from making friends!" Mum yells.

"Yeah you fuckin' are! The reason i have no fucking friends is cos whenever i get invited to parties you say no! Every fucking time!" I yell.

"Dont talk to me like that! Go to your room!"

"You're grounding me?! Seriously?!" I yell.

"Yeah! You're talking to me with more disrespect than you ever have! Now go to your room!" Mum yells.

I storm my way upstairs and slam my bedroom door shut. I sit on my bed and go on my phone.

Y'know what? I will go to that motherfucking party. She isn't stopping me from making friends any longer than she already has. It's just not fair at all. I find an outfit and climb out of my window after making a pillow person to look like me. I then go to the party.

Perrie's POV

A few hours pass and i realise that she was right. So i go up to her room to tell her that she can go. I knock on her door.

"Y/n? Hon?"

Nothing.

"I understand that you'll still be mad at me from earlier but i wanted to tell you that you can go to the party." I say.

Still nothing. I frown a little and go into her room. I see her layed in bed. I gently pull the covers back and my blood boils upon seeing pillows.

I cannot FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

"ALEX!"

He runs upstairs.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Y/n snuck off to that fucking party. The one i said no to her going to. She made a fucking pillow person!" I yell.

He doesn't seem annoyed.

"Thing is, right, you have to understand her point of view Pez. No friends and she gets invited to a party. Bells ring and she knows she could make some friends. So she wants to go. And you say no and that pisses her off. So she decides she's going either way. You will have done the exact same thing as a kid." Alex says.

"Are you fucking serious?" I say.

"Yeah. I am. Dont get me wrong, what she did was ridiculous and she does need talking to but again you cant blame her for wanting to make some friends. Everybody needs friends and she literally has none of those. It's not her fault for wanting to go to a party." Alex says.

He's right.... I'm too strict on her. It's not fair at all. I just nod.

"Yeah you're right. She's 15. Not 5." I say.

Alex nods. We just go downstairs. Hours pass and Y/n sneaks back into the house. I see her trying to take off her shoes.

"How was the party?" I ask.

She jumps and turns to me.

"What party?" Y/n asks.

"The party you snuck off to go to." I say.

She looks down.

"I'm sorry...."

I just hug her. She seems a little surprised but she hugs back.

"Did you make some friends?" I ask.

She nods.

"Yeah. A group of kids in my year group." Y/n says.

"Then it's okay. I'm sorry about earlier. I love you and I'm happy you've made some friends." I say.

Y/n smiles. I decide to put the issue behind me because i know she was right and I'm just happy she has some friends.

Thoughts? Byeeeeee :)