are you dating?

Age: 17

Your pov:

Me and my girlfriend, who we refer to as bestie, walk through the door to my parents house. Where i live. Mama pokes her head around the door and smiles.

"Hey Y/n! Hey Kayla!"

"Hey Mama!" I say.
"Hey Mrs Edwards!" Kayla says.

I look at Kayla.

"She's gunna flip y'know." I say.

"Kayla how many times do i have to tell you that yoy can call me Perrie?" Mama says.

"She didn't flip." Kayla says.

I glare at her. She smiles.

"How was college girls?" Mama asks.

"Good mama." I say.
"Good Mrs Edwards." Kayla says.

Mama gives her the look. Kayla smiles.

"Sorry. I'm so used to calling you Mrs Edwards." Kayla says.

"Dont worry love. You'll get used to it." Mama says.

"We're gunna go chill upstairs." I say.

"Oh Y/n can i ask a question before you go up?" Mama asks.

"For me or both of us?" I ask.

"Just you." Mama says.

"Yeah. I'll be up in a minute." I say.

Kayla nods and goes off upstairs.

"What's up mama?" I ask.

"Are you and Kayla... like... dating?" She asks.

My stomach drops to my ass. We are but we're not tellin anyone yet.

"No...... why?" I ask.

"You're really close is all. Not like best friend close. Me and papa close." Mama says.

"Oh.... w-well that's just our friendship." I say.

"Okay love. No worries. If you are dating, I'm not gunna judge you." Mama says.

"I know. But we're just best friends is all." I lie.

Mama nods. I go off upstairs and into my room. Kayla is layed on my bed messing on her phone.

"Ya comfy bubs?" I ask.

She looks at me and smiles.

Perrie's pov:

They're so dating. It's so obvious. I love how hard they're tryna hide it from me. It's amazing. Kayla and Y/n.... what a cool relationship. I mean c'mon. Have you seen how painfully obvious it is that they're dating? I caught them kissing the other day. Literally walked downstairs and they're sat on the sofa kissing each other. I shut the living room door and they sit back as fast as they can. It was hillarious.

The front door opens and in walks Alex. He's been training all day. I go over and hug him. He hugs back.

"Have they admitted it yet?" Alex asks.

"Nope. But it's only a matter of time. Bless em they're trying so hard to hide it. I didn't tell you. I caught them kissing the other day on the sofa. I shut the living room door and they jumped back very fast. I scared the shit out of them. Funny as fuck." I say.

"For what reason did you not tell me?" Alex asks.

I laugh.

"Because, doofus, i forgot to tell you." I say.

He just laughs.

Your pov:

"Hey." Kayla says.

I look at her. She pulls my head down into a kiss. I kiss back but cos mama and papa are downstairs, i pull back before anything major happens.

"Mum and dad are downstairs. Dont wanna risk em walking in." I say.

Kayla nods. While we're watching the movie, we both end up falling asleep.

Perrie's pov:

I go up to the toilet but cant help but notice how silent it is in her room. So i go to the door and quietly open it. I look at them. They're passed out asleep. Cuddling. This is THE cutest shit ever.

I'll get em to admit some day. I know they're dating.

Lmao sorry it's took me a lil to get it out. Byeee :)