Lost long daughter

Age: 18

Your pov

Today is the day. I'm finally going to go search for my mum. I've spent my entire life not knowing who she is. But I'm going to find her. I dont care how long its going to take but i need to know who she is. So right now, I'm looking through these books. Hours upon hours of searching. Then i find her. Oh my god.

My mum is Perrie Edwards...

No way. No fucking way. God fucking... jesus christ. She's been my idol for years. Welp.... here goes nothing. Might as well try and get a mother.

I fish around and find her current address. I write it down and then realise that I'm in fucking America.

"Oh for the love of fucking god."

I have to book a fucking flight and a fucking hotel. She lives in fucking Liverpool. Okay.

I stand up and pack a bag. I book a flight and grab my passport. I then print out the boarding ticket. I'm going tomorrow. 9am. It's a long ass flight. I live in fucking Colorado.

This is gunna be interesting.

The next morning rolls around. I wake up at 6am and get ready. When i get to the airport, it's 7:30am. I just sit and wait.

After a painfully long day, i get to England. I haven't been in England since i was 5. So i remember absolutely nothing. I follow the crowd of people to baggage reclaim, grab my bag and leave the airport. I flag down a taxi and get in.

"Where can i take you to?" He asks.

I tell him the address to the hotel.

"Ah perfect."

We get to the hotel and i pay the driver. I then go into the hotel.

"I have a room booked for a few weeks." I say.

"What's the name?"

"Y/l/n." I say.

"Ah perfect. Room 335. Here's your room key. Hope you enjoy your stay."

I take the key and go to my room. Since it's late, i go straight to sleep. I hope tomorrow goes well.

When i wake up, it's 10am. I grab my phone, room key, wallet and leave the hotel room. I flag down a taxi and get taken to her house. When i get there, i pay the driver and stand outside the gate. I look at my phone. It's 10:15am.

My anxiety is skyrocketing. I take a deep breath and decide fuck it. I go to her front door and knock. The front door opens. There she is.

"Oh hello. How can i help you?" She asks.

"I-uhm- did you... have a kid? Like 18 years ago?" I ask.

She nods. I pass her a picture i found. Her holding me as a baby. She looks at the picture and back up at me.

"Are you-"

I nod.

"Yeah. I am." I say.

"Y/n."

I nod again.

"Oh my god..."

"Pez who's at the door?"

A man walks over.

"Who's this?" He asks.

"My daughter." She says.

"You have a kid?"

"Yeah. I had her when i was 16. I couldn't... do you wanna come in? I need to explain to you why you haven't had a mum for the last 18 years." Perrie says.