Baby y/n

Age: 3 months (still an infant)

Perrie's pov:

It is 2am. I'm sat downstairs with my baby girl Y/n. Apparently she's done sleeping. She's feeding right now and I'm falling asleep. I jolt up when Y/n slaps me. I look at her and she smiles. Her smile is so cute what the fuck.

I bop her nose.

"A!" She says.

I smile. I bop he nose again.

"Aa!!" She says.

I laugh a little.

"C'mon monkey. Mama's tired." I say.

I go upstairs. When i wake up again, Y/n is sat up on the pillow. Alex isn't in bed. He walks back in with a fresh nappie.

"C'mon you, ya little bundle of joy." He says.

He picks Y/n up and takes her into the bathroom where he changes her nappie. He walks back into me and sits on our bed. Y/n sits there and stares at me.

More specifically my boob. Feeding time again. After she's drank the milk, i change her clothes and get dressed myself. Then i take Y/n downstairs and we sit on the sofa. I put on a movie and Alex sits next to me.

"Ah! Ga!" Y/n yells, pointing at the tv.

Me and Alex look at the tv. It's a dog.

"You want a dog?" I ask.

"Ah! Da!" She says.

I smile. I put Y/n on my lap and she pokes Alex. He gasps and she giggles. She pokes him. He gasps. She laughs. She pokes him. He gasps. She laughs.

This repeats for a while. As the day progresses, Y/n becomes a little fussy. I go off to grab her pacifier for her and see Alex stood up with her in his arms just rocking her.

"I love you. Very much. With all my heart. You dont understand this now but you will soon. You're always gunna be my little girl. No matter what. I love you. So so much." He says.

She smiles and makes a noise. He smiles and gently hugs her. I smile.

"I got her pacifier." I say.

Alex looks at me. I pass it to him and he puts the pacifier in her mouth. We sit back down on the sofa. Y/n sits with Alex. After some time, i go get a shower. When i come back down, i see Alex layed out on the sofa asleep with Y/n layed on his chest asleep. I smile and take a picture. My new favourite picture.

I love my family.

Thoughts? It's 1:10am rn where i am so ima dip and go to sleep. Night!!