Homophobic experience

Quick note:
'D*ke: d slur for lesbians
F****t: f slur for gay people
R****d: r slur for disabled people
F*g: shortened short f slur for gay people
I'm not spelling them out completely because i hate all four words

Age: 19

Your POV:

I'm sat in my college class reading this source I've been given by my tutor. I'm openly lesbian, lemme just get that out real quick, and there's a girl in my class who's heavily homophobic. The teacher is homophobic as well but he doesn't do anything around other people.

"Y/n can you answer my question?" He asks.

I answer his question.

"No that's not right. Lucia answer the question."

She's the homophobe. She answers the question, exact same answer i gave, and he says its correct.

"Yeah correct. Well done Lucia." He says.

"I just said that." I say.

"No you didn't." He says.

"Yeah i fucking did." I say.

"No you didn't. You stay sat here after class finishes so we can talk about your attitude." He says.

I shake my head. When class finishes, Lucia sticks back and pelts the back of my head with a book. I stand up and shove her.

"Hey! Sit down!" He yells.

Lucia leaves and i sit down.

"Listen to me you d*ke."

I clench my fists.

"I dont know who you think you are but you do not NOT chat back to me. You're lucky you're still in my fucking class, you being a f****t and all. But you do NOT chat back to me the way you did. And i dont give two shits whether you said what she said or not. You do NOT get to talk to me the way you did." He says.

"You're a grown ass adult you fucking bellend. How are you like this?" I ask.

"What are you a r****d? I can be this way because i chose to be this way. Just how you chose to be a fucking f*g. It's a fucking choice. Now grow the fuck up and go back to being straight you f****t.  You're excused."

I stand up, grab my shit and slam his door shut. I walk to the doors and get tripped by none other than Lucia. She grabs me and pulls me into the girls toilet. She throws me across the room and i trip over a crack in the floor.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask.

"Just wanted to remind you how worthless you were."

She whistles and a big group of girls walk in. Ah fuck..... they do actually look strong. I stand against the wall and they go off. They beat the shit out of me. Hate crimes. We love them. When they leave, i stand up and look at my face in the mirror.

Then my phone rings. It's mum. Fuck. FUCK! She's picking me up today! I answer the wall.

"Hey mum." I say.

"Hey love. You coming yet?" Mum asks.

"Yeah I'll be five minutes. Just at the toilet." I say.

"Okay hon. See you soon."

I end the call and try my best to touch my face without it stinging. But i cant. So I'm not gunna be able to clean it up. So i just put up my hood and go to the car. I sit in the front next to mum and shut the door. I hide my face the best i can.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Can we go home please?" I ask.

"No. Tell me what's happened. Why are you hiding your face?"

"No reason. Please mum can we go home?" I ask.

"Pull down your hood." She says.

"Please just drive." I say.

She pulls my hood down and gasps when she sees what i was hiding.

"Y/n what the fuck happened?" Mum asks.

"Mum just drive!"

"Tell me what the fuck happened Y/n!"

"Just drive! Drive or I'll walk!"

She locks the doors.

"What the fuck happened?"

I pull my hood up and look away from her. She drives. Acting like it's my fuckin fault I'm being bullied and hate crimed. When we get home, i try to get out the car but the doors are still locked.

"Unlock the doors." I say.

"Y/n please tell me what happened. I'm sorry how i reacted earlier. I got worried and i got angry. Please tell me what happened." Mum says.

I tell her what happened and her hands clench around the steering wheel.

"Are you fucking serious?" Mum asks.

"Yeah. It's been happening for months." I say.

"Months? And you're only just telling me this now?" Mum asks.

"It's never been this bad before. They've never beat the shit out of me before. It's only just been today." I say.

"Dad's gunna hit the fuckin roof." Mum says.

Mum tells dad and he hits the fucking roof. The next day, they report them and some shit happens. The teacher gets fired and the girls who beat the shit out of me got expelled and my college life got much better.

Thoughts? Byeeee :)