Car wreck

Age: 19

Your pov

I'm driving towards my parents charity shop to drop some things off for them. I have my eyes on the road like a good driver should. While i drive, i see this car in my rear view. I frown. I just keep driving. The car gets closer. So i speed up a little. It gets even closer. I put my hazards on to tell him to back up but he gets even closer. I honk my horn to tell him to back off.

He does so. I turn off my hazards and he rams his car into the back of mine. I lose control of the car and drive into a pole. Not on purpose. I hit my head and black out.

When i wake up, my head is on the steering wheel. I sit back and look around me. The whole front of my car is smashed to shit. I manage to grab my phone and the first person i think to call is dad.

Alex's pov

My phone rings as i walk into the back of the shop. It's Y/n.

"Hey love. How are you? Are you close to the shop yet?" I ask.

"Dad I've been in a crash." Y/n says.

My heart sinks.

"PERRIE!"

She pokes her head into where i am.

"Y/n's had a crash." I say.

Her face drops. We grab our things and run.

"Y/n where are you?"

She tells us where she is. Whe  we get there, we go to her car and swing the door open. Y/n is sat with her head back against the seat. There's blood dripping down her face.

"Y/n." Perrie says.

She looks at us and smiles.

"Hey. Fyi, it wasn't my fault. This guy was right up my tail for like 5 miles. I did try to get him to back off but he just got closer. He rammed into the back of the car and i just lost control." Y/n says.

"It's okay baby. We'll get you to the hospital." Perrie says.

Y/n groans.

"I hate hospitals..."

"We know hon. But you'll have concussion. You have to go to hospital. I'm gunna call an ambulance and mum's gunna get you out the car okay?"

Y/n nods. While i call the ambulance, Perrie helps Y/n out of her now completely destroyed car. She helps Y/n sit in the back of our car.

"Thank you." I say.

I end the call.

"The ambulance is on its way. I'm gunna get Andre and Jordan to tow your car and get it fixed." I say.

Y/n nods. The ambulance shows up. They sit her on a bed and in the back of the ambulance.

While they do that, i notice that Y/n isn't really there. Like she's there but she isn't. Her body is there but she isn't mentally there.

"We're gunna take her down to the hospital. She isn't really there. Physically she is. But not mentally. So we're gunna get her checked out. You guys are welcome to get in the back with us."

"We have our car." Perrie says.

"Perrie you go with her. Look after her. I'll meet you there." I say.

"Are you sure?" Perrie asks.

"Yeah. I know how you get. I'll be there. I promise."

Perrie hugs me and gets in the ambulance with Y/n.

Perrie's pov

When we get to the hospital, i get out and watch Y/n get carried off. Alex pulls up almost immediately after Y/n gets carted off. We go sit and wait.

About 3 hours pass and a doctor walks over to us.

"So the tests are all done. You can see her. But I'm going to tell you the test results in private as it's a private matter."

We nod and follow him. He takes us into an empty side room.

"So we did concussion tests, 3 of which for fair results and we did scans. CT scans. The concussion tests showed on 2 that she does have concussion and 1 that she doesn't. Majority of the tests says she has concussion so it's likely that she does have concussion. The CT scans, which we did 2 of, showed injuries to her rib cage and she suffered whiplash when the car crashed. But there's no major injuries. Her rib cage is intact. No breaks they're just bruised and will only take a few weeks to recover. She's all yours."

We go into Y/n's room. She's layed on her bed on her phone.

"Y/n?"

She looks at us and smiles.

"Hey."

We sit on her bed and hug her. In the end, all was well and Y/n recovered finely.

Thoughts? Byeeeee :)