Football foul. requested

Age: 16

Perrie's pov

Y/n's playing football now. She's into football. She's playing right now. Me and Alex are supporting her. But i reeeeally dont like the thought of her playing in case she gets injured. But she's doing amazing. She's scored 3 goals and it's only the 55th minute. Her teams fans are buzzed and the away fans are annoyed.

"You taught her well Alex." I say.

"Nah she picked up a few things on her own. I'm a Center Mid. She's a forward, striker. I cant teach her how to score." Alex says.

We look back at the game. Y/n's going back for a fourth goal. One of the defenders slides, studs up, into her ankle. The fans on Y/n's team go bananas. They're not happy. Y/n has a tight hold on her ankle.

"Fuck that's not good." A fan says.

"What? What's happened?" I ask.

"She's had her ankle snapped. There's and 80/20 chance she's broken or fractured it. She'll be out for a while."

"What?! That's my daughter!" Me and Alex say.

"Damn.... she'll be out a while."

They carry her off the pitch and into the back. Me and Alex go back.

"Whoa whoa-"

"That's my daughter!" Alex yells.

"Oh okay go on."

We go back and see Y/n layed on a stretcher holding her ankle.

"Fuck! Someone do something!" She yells.

"What do we do?!"

"SNAP IT BACK INTO PLACE!" She yells.

"Do not snap that ankle back into place!" I yell.

Y/n looks at us.

"Well what do you suppose they do?! My ankle is snapped into fucking Portugal and i dont want it to hurt anymore! Someone needs to do something mum!" Y/n yells.

"Get her to the hospital. Alex go get the car." I say.

I go to Y/n and help her sit up. We pull off her boot. I help her to the car. Me and Y/n sit in the back. I put her foot on my leg.

"This is why i didn't want you playing football Y/n." I say.

"Dont even start with that mum. Every footballer gets injured. What about when dad broke his leg and snapped a bone in his arm? In the same game. Dad's game is more dangerous than mine. That bitch got a red card." Y/n says.

"She has a point." Alex says.

"Dont do that Alex. I'm worried about you Y/n. I dont like you playing football." I say.

"Well i like it. You'd be much happier if i was in a studio like you and Aunt Jade and Aunt LeighAnne wouldn't you." Y/n says.

"Y/n be nice." Alex says.

"I'm not lying though am i? She'd be more content if i was in a studio making music like her, LeighAnne and Jade." Y/n says.

"And so what if i would? You cant snap your ankle in a studio." I say.

"I dont want to make music mum! That's the thing! I want to be a footballer! And how many times do i have to tell you this!?" Y/n yells.

When we eventually get home, Y/n hobbles upstairs. I go up behind her.

"Y/n I'm sorry. I'm sorry i dont like that you do football. I mean i do like it. I just dont like the thought of you breaking bones and shit. It worries me. I hate it. The thought of you chipping a tooth scares me. I just dont want you getting hurt. She was aiming at you. She broke your ankle Y/n." I say.

"I know. Sorry i yelled at you. The adrenaline was all over the place and my head hurt. I get snappy when my head hurts." Y/n says.

"I know. You dont need to apologise. Get changed and we can order takeout." I say.

"Could you help me? My leg hurts like a bitch and I'll fall." Y/n says.

I smile. When i help her like this, it reminds me of when she was little. Just a tiny person. I help her and help her downstairs. We sit together, all three of us and just relax. I'm not happy she got injured but football comes with injuries. If she wants to be a footballer, then I'll support her.

Requested by AJ_Mixer. Thank you. Byeeeeeee :)