Fight

Age: 19

Perrie's POV

I'm currently sat on my sofa with Alex. There's a bang on the front door. We go to it. It's Y/n's best friend Kayla.

"Hey Kayla."

"Y/n's in a fight. Round the corner." Kayla says.

My face drops. We quickly slip our shoes on and run our the front door followed by Kayla. We run and see Y/n beatint the shit out of this other girl.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask.

"The girl said something about me that pissed Y/n off and now she wont stop." Kayla says.

In fairness, they're both pummeling the shit out of each other. They're both just hitting each other. As if they're trying to kill one another. Me and Alex go over and grab both girls. I grab Y/n and Alex grabs the other girl.

"Go home." He says.

The girl nods and runs off home while i hold Y/n. When she's fare enough away, i let go of Y/n.

"What happened?" I ask.

Y/n ignores me and goes to Kayla.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

Me and Alex look at each other and back at them. Kayla nods. They hug.

"I have to go home but I'll call you later." Kayla says.

Y/n nods and Kayla goes home.

"Bet she told you that girl said something." Y/n says.

We nod. Y/n looks at us.

"She hit Kayla. In the stomach. And it pissed me off. Cos she swung at her on purpose. I'm not just gunna hang around while that bitch hits my girlfriend." Y/n says.

We take Y/n home and i clean her face up. Alex grabs bandages for her hands.

"Y/n i understand that you're protecting your girlfriend but please dont get into fights." I say.

"I didn't swing the first punch. I tried to calm the situation and she shoved me. So i hit her. I'm not gunna let her shove me." Y/n says.

I just nod. Alex cleans her knuckles and bandages them up. We then just go chill on the sofa and watch some movies together.