grounded

Age: 13

Pov: Yours

Right now, me and mum are in the middle of an argument and its her fuckin fault. But she's blaming me again!

"No I'm tired of you blaming me for this shit when IT'S NEVER MY FAULT!" I yell.

"HEY! DONT YOU DARE USE THAT LANGUAGE TO ME!" Mum yells.

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF YOU DIDN'T BLAME ME FOR EVERY DAMN ARGUMENT THAT'S YOUR FAULT!" I yell.

"You need to lower your voice when you talk to me! It's respectful!" Mum yells.

I scoff.

"Fuck off 'respect'. Dont come at me with 'respect' until you learn to STOP BLAMIMG ME FOR THESE GODDAMN ARGUMENTS THAT ARE YOUR FAULT!" I yell.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM! YOU'RE GROUNDED! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Mum yells.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Please, enlighten me before i go to my room, why I'm being grounded." I say.

"You need to get some respect for me Y/n! Dont you dare tell me to fuck off! Dont you DARE speak to me the way you're speaking to me right now! I am your mother Y/n!" Mum yells.

"Yeah whatever Perrie. I dont care. Ground me all you want but it wont change the situation." I say.

I drop my phone on the table and go up to my room. I slam the door shut and sit on my bed. Yeah i called her Perrie. What of it? It's her fault.

Perrie's pov

How fucking DARE she speak to me like that! I am fucking furious. Wait till Alex comes home because he wont be happy about this. About 15 minutes pass, Y/n walks into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing."

"Getting a drink. Do you expect me to sit in my room for as long as you're gunna keep me there without a drink. Dont worry, I'm going back up and my grounded privileges only stretches out to water." Y/n says.

The urge i have to scream at this child is insane. I just watch her go back up to her room. About an hour later, Alex walks through the front door.

"Hey Pez. Where's Y/n? She's usually down here." Alex says.

I explain to him what happened and he sighs.

"Lemme go talk to her." Alex says.

I nod.

Your pov

There's a knock on my bedroom door. I look at it. Then the secret knock me and dad have.

"Come in." I say.

The door opens and dad walks in. He shuts the door and sits on my bed.

"What happened with you and your mum?" Alex asks.

Because i know she told it different, i tell my side the right way and he nods.

"Yeah she told me the same thing. Barring, of course, who started it. She said you caused it. Tell me the truth monkey. Did you start it."

I shake my head.

"No. Every argument me and mum have had the past few month have been her starting it and blaming me. Then she gets pissy with me when i start defending myself, which she calls me not having any respect for her but if she had respect for me in the first place, then these arguments wouldn't start." I say.

Dad nods.

"Lemme go talk to mum then." He says.

I nod and he leaves.

Perrie's pov

Alex walks back into the living room and explains what Y/n told him. Now that i think on it, she's not even lying either. She had every right to talk to me the way she did. I woulda spoke to my mum that way if that argument happened with her.

"I'm gunna go talk to her." I say.

I go up to her room and knock on her door. Our secret knock. I hear her sigh.

"Come in." She says.

I open the door and walk in. I shut the door and sit on her bed. She looks at me.

"I'm sorry Y/n. You were right. I did start the argument and recently, all I've been doing is that. And if i was in your place, i would've done exactly what you did so I'm not annoyed at you. Any chance you can forgive me?" I ask.

She smiles and hugs me. I smile and hug back. I place a kiss on the top of her head.

"I forgive you. I'm sorry i told you to fuck off by the way." Y/n says.

I smile.

"It's okay. I mean how many times have i told you to fuck off before? But just dont get used to it." I say.

I hear Y/n chuckle a little. We go back downstairs.

"Problem solved?" Alex asks.

We nod. Y/n sits on the sofa and we watch some movies together.

Hey! First Perrie imagine of the year!! Byeeeee :)