Receiving a nude

Age: 18

Your POV

I'm currently sat downstairs with mum and dad texting my best friend Casey. I have a slight crush on her but it's nothing i cant handle. She doesn't know.

Caseyyy
Brb rq gotta do something

Y/n
Okie

I turn my phone off. Five minutes later, while I'm sat talking to mum and dad, my phone buzzes. So i check it. It's Casey and it's a picture. So i click on the picture and my eyes widen. It's a nude. Fuck.. fuck what do i do with this. I sink down in my seat and try to hide the fact that I'm about a red as a tomato.

"What's up hon?" Dad asks.

My breath gets caught in my throat.

"N-nothing dad." I say.

More like struggle. I feel i should ask this question.

Y/n
Was that meant for me?

Caseyyy
Omg Y/n!
I'm so sorry!!
I thought i sent it to someone else!

Y/n
It's fine

Caseyyy
Jk yeah it was for you

I go even redder. Literally about as red as an easily sunburnt person after 15 minutes in the sun.

Caseyyy
You've never got an nude before
Plus i like you
So it just makes a circle.

Perrie's POV

Y/n's acting weird. I stand up to 'go get a drink' and walk past Y/n. I see that she's texting Casey and Casey has sent Y/n a nude. She's sent Y/n a nude! I catch one of the messages before going into the kitchen.

'You've never got a nude before. Plus i like you so it just makes a circle.'

Well this is brand new news to me. I didn't know Y/n liked this girl. Welp, Y/n now has a nude sitting on her phone. This is why i dont check her phone. Her business. I dunno wtf ima see if i check her phone. Anyways. I come back into the room and Y/n is gone.

"Where'd she go?" I ask.

"Upstairs. Why's she acting shadey?"

"Cos she got a nude from the girl she liked." I say.

"Y/n got a nude?"

I nod. I sit down with Alex and we just continue watching the movie.

You got a nude from your best friend. Imagine that. Byeeeeeee :)