Cheering you up. Request

Age: 9

Y/n's pov:

Today is the day me and dad finally get to hang out together! And I'm so so SO excited for it. I love spending time with papa. Not that i dont love spendin time with mama and Alex, i just love spending time with papa.

Right now, I'm sat on the sofa with mama and Alex. We're just waiting for papa. It's 12. He did say 11am but it's okay. I dont mind. Mama and Alex seem a little annoyed by it tho. But like i said. It's okay. I dont mind waiting.

Another hours passes. I look at mama and Alex. They look at me. I have tears in my eyes.

"He's not coming is he?" I ask.

Mama sighs.

"I don't think so cupcake." Mama says.

I take my backpack and shoes off and go upstairs into my room. I lay on my bed on my stomach and cry.

Perrie's pov:

"How many times is he gunna do this to her Pez? She was really looking forward to goin out with her dad and he's basically just broken her heart." Alex says.

"I'm getting so tired of giving him multiple chances. It's not fair on my little girl. He needs not to be promising her these things." I say.

"Yeah. He does. I'm sick of him breaking her heart. She doesn't deserve it. C'mon. Lets go talk to her." Alex says.

I nod. We both go up to her bedroom. I knock on her door.

"Cupcake? It's mama and Alex. Can we come in?" I ask.

I hear a soft 'yeah' come from Y/n. I open her door and we both go into her room.

"Hey snugbug." Alex says.

Y/n sits up and looks at us. She wipes her eyes and smiles weakly. I shut the door behind me and we sit on her bed.

"I'm sorry papa didn't show." I say.

Y/n sniffles.

"It's okay mama. M-maybe he was busy." Y/n says.

"He's not. He's sat with Gigi Hadid in their house." Alex says.

"Oh..... so.... he just didn't wanna come?" Y/n asks.

"I dont think so baby." I say.

"Oh... why'd he promise?" Y/n asks.

Me and Alex shrug.

"Hey. How about we do downstairs and watch minions together? You like minions." Alex says.

Y/n smiles and agrees. We go downstairs and watch minions. Y/n winds up falling asleep through it. I take her up to bed and go back downstairs. I sit next to Alex.

"I'm gunna kill him. I'm telling you Pez. I'm done with him taking advantage of that girls love for him." Alex says.

"Yeah i know. I hate it too. But as long as she's not crying. That's all that matters for me right now." Perrie says.

Alex nods. They'll figure something out.

Hey!! Thanks to jadesgirlie for requesting this one!

Requests can be left on this part in each part if you have any. As for now, bye bye :)