Injury. Request

Age: 17
Pronouns: they/them
Your pov

I'm with my friends. We've just finished another loooong 3 day week at college. We're all together now. Just walking around with our skateboards. We're going to the skate park together.

"Okay Y/n. Lets go skating." My girlfriend, Emma, says.

We all start skating. While we're skating, i go to the bowl and drop in. But i slip and snap my wrist. I land on the floor.

"Aaaaa!!! Fuck!!"

Emma slides down the bowl and over to me.

"Y/n jesus fuck what happened?" Emma asks.

"I dont know i just fell and i snapped my wrist. And it fucking hurts so much. Call my mum please." I say.

"Yeah of course. Lets get you out of the bowl first." Emma says.

Our other friends walk over and help me out of the bowl. They then sit me on a bench.

"Okay. Emma's gunna call your mum. We'll try wrapping your arm up. I'll get your board." Matty says.

"Yeah thank you." I say.

The adrenaline is pumping right now so it doesn't really hurt as much right now but it hurts. They wrap my arm up and Emma walks over.

Matty then walks back over with the board.

"Okay it's still in tact. All good." Matty says.

Okay thank god. Now I'm just waiting for mum.

Perrie's pov

So Y/n has snapped their wrist. While they were skating with their girlfriend, they dropped into the bowl and snapped their wrist. So now I'm going to pick up my child from the skate park. I love them though.

"I'll be back with a child in an arm cast." I say.

"Okay love. See you soon." Alex says.

I drive off to the park and sed them surrounded by their friends. And their girlfriend, Emma. I get out of the car and walk over. Emma is sat hugging Y/n.

"It really fucking hurts. Like a lot. A lot more than I'd expected." They say.

"I know baby. I know." Emma says.

"Hey guys." I say.

Y/n looks at me. They smile.

"Hey mum." Y/n says.

"Hey Mrs Edwards." Y/n's friends say.

"Hey guys. C'mon you, clumsy sod. Lets get you to the hospital." I say.

"Can Emma come?" Y/n asks.

"Dont see why not. Here I'll take the board." I say.

Matty hands me their board. We get into the car and head off to the hospital. Y/n and Emma sit in the back. Y/n sits with their head on Emma's shoulder.

"This really fucking hurts." Y/n says.

"I know but you're going to the hospital now so you'll be alright." Emma says.

When we get to the hospital, we go in and i go to the desk thing. After hours upon hours, we finally go home. Y/n has a pot on their hand. Emma is the first to sign it. I take Emma home and then take my injured child home.

When we get home, Alex hugs Y/n and they just go upstairs. Presumably to call their girlfriend.

I sit with Alex.

"One of these days, they're gunna come home without an injury and it's going to be a surprise." Alex days.

"Tell me about it." I say.

Me and Alex just sit and watch Netflix while Y/n calls Emma.

Thoughts? Sorry its a little different to the request but i was like 3/4 of the way through writing it and realised I'd have to change pretty much all of it. So i just went with this.

Regardless, hope yall enjoyed. Thank you to Lucastrans2006 for the request. Sorry it's taken a while to get it out but i hope you enjoyed anyways. Byeeeeee :)