Fight. request

Age 10

Your pov

I'm sat on my bed with my knees tucked into my chest. Mama and Alex are fighting. It's bad. I'm scared that they're goint to do what mama and papa did. I dont want them to break up. I hear Alex yell something and come upstairs. I do out into the landing.

"Alex?" I ask.

He looks at me.

"What's up hun?" He asks.

"Are you and mama gunna break up?" I ask.

"I dont know. Me and Mama aren't very happy with each other right now so I'm going to pack a bag and go to a hotel for a bit." Alex says.

They're going to break up..... My eyes tear up. He hugs me.

"Dont worry. There's nothing to worry about." Alex says.

"I dont want you and mama to break up like mama and papa. Please dont go." I say.

Perrie's pov

I can hear Alex and Y/n talking. Y/n sounds like she's crying. About half an hour passes. Alex comes back downstairs, bagless, and over to me. I stand up. He hugs me. I just hug back.

"I'm sorry. I started the argument and it was stupid of me to do so." Alex says.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I say.

"You should thank Y/n. She convinced me to come back downstairs and apologise. She was upset. Very upset." Alex says.

We both go upstairs. Y/n is sat on her bed playing the xbox Zayn got her for her 10th birthday.

"Hun."

She looks at us.

"We're not breaking up. You dont have to worry. We apologised and made up. We're not breaking up." I say.

"You promise?"

"We promise." We say.

She nods. She hugs us. Thank god for this child because i didn't know where it was going to go. But we're back to normal and we can just chill.

Requested by AJ_Mixer. Thank you. Byeeee :)

Also sorry i did this one a little different. I checked what it was after I'd finished and published. This is a post-publish note.