Episode 03: A Fight

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 150422 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 03 - A Fight ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 03 - A Fight ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TWENTY-ONE YEARS LATER, ALSO the exact date when Mirae was last in the real world. Time passed so fast for her.

"Bring it on! One-on-one, you said!" Mirae called out, pointing at one of the arrogant wrestlers in the area where she was currently.

She finally found out that she was trapped in this drama for twenty-one years and most probably, even longer. This world- How should Mirae phrase it? Weird?

Yeap, she would call this place weird. This place was not during historical times nor the future. Despite being in the same year - 2022, there were no such things called electronic devices here.

Right, there was also one thing about red-thread soulmates here. But, that was not important for now.

She was mostly brought up by her father who taught her a lot of martial arts instead of acting like a proper lady. Her father also married another woman, not because he liked her but, to secure the family from being overpowered by the rest.

Initially, Mirae hated the idea of him marrying another woman. Despite knowing her mother for only three days before she passed away, her love for her mother was real. Recalling the day when her mother sacrificed her life for her, made Mirae feel parental love for the first time.

However, if her father did not remarry, a lot more lives will be gone. Mirae could not be selfish with such kinda relatives and cousins, she could not let anything happen to them. She would and will protect all of them at all costs.

To be honest, she liked this place. It was better to live here than in her real world. Besides, she was a princess here, in one of the biggest families in Korea. She was also always showered with extreme care and love and no one dared to hurt her or scold her. How perfect was that?

Her life here was more fun than in reality. She could be more carefree which made her have a much more positive mindset. Set aside all the good things, another thing about her was that she loathed arrogant people.

Those animals would think that they had the entire universe to themselves and would require some beating to wake them up.

Speaking of beating, Mirae loved to fight with random people and never once lost. Thanks to her father, of course, who was the strongest man in her family.