Episode 51: It's All My Fault

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 041022 ~ Tuesday || - =====₊❏❜ 51 - Nice To See You Again ࿐

=====
❏❜ 51 - Nice To See You Again

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOUR CHEEKS ARE SO CHUBBY!" Heeseung poked Mirae's cheek for the sixth time while Mirae slapped his hand away. He had been teasing her since the start of breakfast while Mirae was trying her best to eat her burger.

The fact that she always had a habit of stuffing food in her cheeks made her cheeks even fatter. Now, great. She looked like a chipmunk, maybe Alvin or something.

"Don't disturb me!" Mirae hit his hand away when Heeseung attempted to poke her cheek again.

"Tsk. I want to kiss you so badly." Heeseung rolled his eyes away.

Upon hearing Heeseung's sudden words, Mirae accidentally choked on her food. Cough, cough, cough. Her eyes widened when the food just could not enter her stomach and was stuck in her gullet.

"Mirae!" Heeseung hurriedly patted her back till she was fine. Mirae inhaled slowly as she regained her composure. This Heeseung... She glared at him as she wiped her mouth with a tissue.

Unexpectedly, when she was facing him, Heeseung quickly place a kiss on her lips and pulled away in a second.

The dazed Mirae sat in shock as her mind went blank. Then, Heeseung took the chance and poked onto her cheek. "So cute!" He commented.

"YAH!" Mirae snapped back into reality and ran after him, jumping onto his back and hugging him tightly in case she fell. "DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY!" She tugged onto his ear while they laughed.

Knock! Knock!

Their peals of laughter were so loud that they filled the entire dining room, allowing them not to be able to hear the knocks coming from outside.

"Son." A deep strict tone stopped the both of them from giggling and turned their heads to meet the eyes of the Queen.

Mirae quickly got off from Heeseung's back and adjusted her attire neatly before she bowed down to the Queen. The same goes for Heeseung.

"Please rise. I'm here to talk to both of you about some matters." The Queen stated as Mirae and Heeseung showed him a curious expression, unsure of what the Queen was about to discuss with them.

Before the Queen told them anything, a familiar figure walked to the front, standing beside the Queen. It was her. The one who was injured lost an eye. She looked fine now maybe because of the healed wounds and makeup to cover up those scars.