Episode 79: Missed Me?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 231222 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 79 - Missed Me?  ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 79 - Missed Me?  ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE SUNLIGHT SHONE OVER MIRAE'S face and she rubbed her eyes open, still in a blur since she just woke up. Finding herself in Heeseung's arms, a warm smile escaped her lips. When her arm accidentally moved, it startled Heeseung to blink open his eyes as well.

Seeing the love of his life in his embrace, Heeseung beamed and greeted her, "Good morning, love." And, that nickname he gave her never failed to create butterflies in her stomach.

He ruffled the back of her hair with his head gently, looking at her features.

"Oh my god, you look so pretty. I can't..." He hid his blushing cheeks by turning away from her. He could not admit how much his heart was thumping because of her gaze.

Mirae was just so happy that everything turned out like this, happily. Both of them were safe, together and contented. She then hugged him from behind as the blackberry scent lingered in her nose.

"Okay, okay. Let's go wash up for breakfast." Mirae said and she placed a short kiss on his nape before letting go of the hug.

━━━━━━━━━ during breakfast...

"Oh?!" Mirae commented in shock when she saw a new couple sitting next to each other at the dining table.

"The both of you are... Officially together?" Mirae connected the dots and she pointed at Jinae and Jaeyun. Shyly, the both of them nodded their heads.

"Oh my god... When did this happen?!" Mirae was at a loss but, she already knew that they would end up together since after all, they were soulmates and soulmates were bound to be together as it was just a matter of time.

"The day after the Queen's banquet," Jinae answered while she bit her inner lip, trying to contain her happiness.

"HOW?!" Mirae was eager to know about the details. What did Jaeyun do? Didn't he say that Jinae did not like him in the first place?

"Long story, I will share with you next time." Jinae was more embarrassed by how shocked Mirae was about their relationship than she was.

"But, mostly, I have to thank Ms Park for helping me out so much," Jaeyun spoke and thanked the matchmaker who was sitting at the other side of the table with pride.

"Well, your utmost welcome!" The Queen smiled and Mirae was even more bewildered now.

━━━━━━━━━ a few hours later...