Episode 19: Seducing You

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 100522 ~ Tuesday || - =====₊❏❜ 19 - Seducing You ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 19 - Seducing You ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MIRAE NOONA, WHY ARE YOUR lips bruised so badly?" Jungwon noticed while they were having breakfast — a piece of strawberry shortcake. That question was daring of Jungwon to ask since no one dared to question her about it. Everyone's hearts already had an answer to it.

"W-Was it done by Heeseung?" Sunoo awkwardly gulped and everyone instantly turned their full attention on her. "Yeah." Mirae groaned as she placed another mouthful of cake into her mouth.

"OH GOD-" The rest of the six princes gasped when the more they felt their guess was right about both Mirae and Heeseung. Jongseong, Jaeyun and Sunghoon could not stop snickering at the side while their minds kept thinking about it.

"Heeseung Hyung, your kissing skills are..." Jaeyun showed a thumbs-up sign to his older brother while the rest did the same. Only to make both Heeseung and Mirae confused. However, Heeseung managed to understand the joke earlier and could not stop smiling.

"Why are you talking about kissing- Oh... NO, NO, NO! WE DID NOT DO THAT! He pinched me with tissue paper! I swear!" Mirae quickly defended herself and everyone nodded their heads, still having wide smiles on their faces.

"I SAID WE NEVER!"

──────────── three hours later...

Jinae was now explaining what Mirae was supposed to do for the day after helping Mirae put foundation over her bruise. Fortunately, the King and the Queen were out on a honeymoon and would not be back till the end of the three months. That meant that Mirae could have a little freedom to herself.

"Princess Lee, you will need to read at least five books daily. Being a Princess does not need for you to do any work but, to prepare to become the Queen. It's quite a lot of reading and practice. A teacher will be coming in soon to help you as well." Jinae explained and Mirae gawked at the five thick books. She had to finish reading all of these in a day?! Oh god...

──────────── thirty minutes later...

It had been half an hour of Mirae scanning through the books and realised that these were all taking care of wounds and injuries. Mirae assumed that the Queen wanted her to treat wounds sometime later in the future.