Episode 05: An Attack On Us

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 180422 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 05 - An Attack On Us ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 05 - An Attack On Us ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"PRINCESS YOO! AUNT YOO'S FAMILY has been attacked!" Hana raised her voice when she dashed into Mirae's room.

"WHAT?" Mirae crossed her eyebrows. Why would someone want to hurt her aunt? Her palace had never had an attack for the past twenty years. Why did it happen again? "Explain clearly. Every single detail." Mirae told Hana.

"I was doing my normal chores near her area then, suddenly I heard many people scream at the same time. Many guards ran into the room. When I reach there as well, there was blood everywhere. And, the maids, family members- Everyone's palm... They had..." Hana paused and she shivered in fear.

"What do they have? Breathe slowly and tell me." Mirae calmed down Hana in a softer tone. "A-All of their palms had four deeply injected circular wounds..." Hana revealed and Mirae's muscles constricted in aghast.

"B-Black poison..." Mirae's mouth trembled when she recalled a similar situation with her mother. "How are they right now? How many are alive?" Mirae asked in a hurry, packing her stuff with her, about to head to Aunt Yoo's family.

"Thirty dead, twenty-three alive," Hana answered. "Let's head there right now." Mirae ran out of her room with Hana chasing behind.

━━━━━━━━━ ten minutes later...

"AUNT YOO!" Mirae ran up to her aunt who was lying on her bed in pain. "M-Mi..." Her aunt could not even speak up due to the immense pain in her.

Mirae picked up her aunt's palm slowly and saw the black poison's creation on her hand. The same one as her mother's, just with a different placement of it.

"Princess Yoo, please step aside. It is still dangerous since there may be some effects of the black poison here." One of her guards escorted her outside of the room.

Black poison. It was called the black poison because it was made from hematite mixed with a curse and some other unknown substances. Even until now, there was no cure for it. No one knew where this poison came from for the past fifty years.

"Mirae." Her father's voice could be heard behind and Mirae quickly bowed at her father. "I need to have a word with you. Come here." His father walked, most likely heading back to his area.