Episode 81: Till The End Of The Time

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 251222 ~ Sunday || - =====₊❏❜ 81 - Till The End Of The Time ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 81 - Till The End Of The Time ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVE." HEESEUNG GREETED as if it was another normal day and that nothing special occurred yesterday. Mirae gave him a sad smile and wished him the same.

He leaned in for a long kiss and he took her hand, putting the gift he had on her wrist.

Being curious, she broke off the kiss and looked at her wrist which wore a white diamond bracelet.

Her lips parted in shock as she stared at it in awe and then, she looked back at him again.

"It's a gift for you to match your hairpin." Heeseung referred to the one he gave her on her birthday. Upon hearing his words, Mirae never felt so touched before. She took out the bracelet from her pocket and helped him it on.

Heeseung smiled as he looked at the black bracelet designed with some gold streaks, already knowing about this beforehand. "Seems like we're matching!" He showed her and held onto her hand that wore the bracelet.

Mirae felt his hand. It was cold, really cold. She knew what that meant. She then intertwined his fingers with hers tightly, hoping that it would warm them up and bring him at least a bit of comfort.

He then brought their intertwined hands together and placed a kiss. Mirae blushed and he smiled.

━━━━━━━ later...

Seeing how Mirae was down most of the time, Heeseung knew it was because of him having only at most 2 days left. Seeing the calendar today, an idea appeared in his mind.

"Mirae," Heeseung called out her name and Mirae hurriedly came over and sat next to him.

"What is it?"

"Let's play a bet!" Heeseung suddenly brought up and Mirae was stunned but, agreed afterwards.

"Let's bet on whatever it will snow today."  He said.

"Oh... I will bet on 'no' since it hasn't snowed for a pretty long time despite it being winter." Mirae told him and he replied, "I will bet on 'yes' then."

"What would be the forfeit then?" Mirae asked.

"Hmm... Any request from the winner. The winner can choose whatever forfeit." Heeseung said and she agreed with a hum.

"You know you are going to lose, right?" Mirae snickered and Heeseung proudly responded, "Can't be too sure love. You aren't God."

Mirae instantly frowned and looked at him with her arms crossed, "What do you mean by that? The lady right before you right now is the most captivating goddess in the universe!"