Episode 52: Showing Her Around

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 051022 ~ Wednesday || - =====₊❏❜ 52 - Showing Her Around ࿐

=====
❏❜ 52 - Showing Her Around

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TODAY HAS BEEN ONE OF the worst days in Mirae's life. Maybe the rest had just been too perfect or something. But, she felt extremely drained out especially, today. Heeseung was not with her during the entire time since he was busy accompanying Minjung around.

Mirae was assigned with all sorts of random duties from the Queen which the Queen had never told her to do before. Ms Han's lessons were suspended for no reason. And, Mirae was tasked with maid jobs from the Queen. Why?

Mirae's duties were to mostly deal with her room somewhere where Heeseung would not even walk past. She had to clean the toilet, arrange all the objects and furniture neatly, clean the entire room, repaint the wall and there were so much more. She just could not believe it. Why was she the one being forced to do this?

If she was not the one who was going to do this, was the Queen going to ask Heeseung or what? This is so strange and unreasonable. Just now, when the Queen informed Mirae of the duties Mirae had to do, she looked rather pissed and mad.

Therefore, Mirae never dared to disobey her despite Mirae's confident spirit. If she created chaos, it would bother Heeseung again. She should not go and bother him anymore. He was already busy and tired enough. Talking and walking for almost twelve hours- That's crazy.

"Fuck-" Mirae got too distracted with her thoughts and slipped off the ladder when she was cleaning the fan. She fell on her arms onto the hard marble floor, hitting her knuckles finger joints as she prevented her face from making any contact with the floor.

"Oww..." Small drips of tears escaped her eyes as she held in the pain, watching the blood slowly trickling out her finger joints that accidentally scratched the ladder when she slipped. It hurt but, what else could she do?

─────── flashback...

"Why did you kill innocent beings? Are you fucking insane?" Heeseung raised his voice while his hand grabbed onto her wrist with a tighter force. Mirae could not focus on his words because of the excruciating pain on her wrist — the one where she got a long cut because of the broken glass this afternoon.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Heeseung's voice thundered across the entire room while Mirae was trying her best to struggle her wrist off his grip.

"It hurts..." She finally winced while tears could be seen in her eyes. Heeseung then turned his head to see what she was referring to. Her injured wrist. It was not even treated at all, doesn't she worry that she would get an infection? Fucking idiotic.