Episode 80: Stay With Me

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 241222 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 80 - Stay With Me ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 80 - Stay With Me ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE DOCTOR SIGHED AND CLOSED his kit. "What happened to him?" Jaeyun asked with the King, Jongseong and Sunghoon.

"He is infected with the black poison. I'm afraid at the very most, he only has three days to live. I am so sorry, I can't help much. There is no cure at all." The doctor apologised and everyone was at a loss for words to speak.

Heeseung was now lying on his bed, still unconscious with his wounds now bandaged and clean. Mirae was currently outside of the room, crying nonstop while the others tried to comfort her.

━━━━━━━━━━ an hour later...

Mirae then came into the room with a pale face with the other Princes, Jinae and Ms Park. They all stood next to Heeseung's bed and watched him silently.

"I'm not sure what happened that caused him to be like this but, we have to wait till he's up then we will know," Jaeyun said and everyone acknowledged his words quietly.

"Let's leave." Ms Park and Jaeyun told the other Princes and Jinae so that Mirae and Heeseung could be alone.

"Call us if you need anything, okay?" Ms Park reminded Mirae before leaving and she shut the door close.

Now, it was just Mirae and Heeseung all alone in the room. Mirae sat on the chair next to his bed. She did not speak at all. She just stared at him silently with her puffy red eyes.

She did not even know why she did not even say anything at all. She was just so heartbroken that she could not even speak.

Heeseung was infected with the black poison as well.

It all began when she entered this world. At first, it was her mother who was attacked. Then, her aunt. Thirdly, it was directed to the father, Hana and her family.

And again, Heeseung.

Why did everything turn out like this?

She then began to recall what happened earlier on.

━━━━━━━━━━ hours ago...

"Why is Heeseung taking so long?" Mirae wondered as she got off the bed to look for him. He said he went to the storeroom... She then went down the stairs.

However, upon reaching the stairs, she heard Heeseung's voice. He was talking to someone else. Being curious, Mirae hid behind the wall and listened.

"Leader of Eodum?"