Episode 71: The Reveal

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 271022 ~ Thursday || - =====₊❏❜ 71 - The Reveal ࿐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

=====
₊❏❜ 71 - The Reveal ࿐
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I GUESS THIS IS WHERE you shall take your leave,” Minjung whispered into Mirae’s ear. However, Mirae could not hear her anymore, she did not even bother Minjung anymore.

She came to the palace determined to defeat Yeo Minjung. But, look at how things have turned out! The love of her life just placed a sword to her throat, threatening to kill her on the spot just for another woman that Mirae despised. And now, the pathetic and weak her could not even utter a single syllable, let alone fight back Heeseung.

Just before Minjung was about to make her next move, the Queen rushed into Heeseung’s room. “STOP FIGHTING! STOP FIGHTING, PLEASE!” The Queen yelled in fright when she saw her dearest sons fighting each other.

Earlier on, when she was walking around the corridors with her maids, she caught sight of her three other sons — Jungwon, Riki and Sunoo injured on the floor and her heart nearly dropped.

To make matters worse, when she entered Heeseung’s room and saw the commotion, she burst into tears. How could all of this happen to my sons? What in the world happened to them? Why are they pointing their weapons at each other? The Queen’s mind could not function as she tried to figure out why.

“WHAT’S WRONG?! WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO FIGHT?” The Queen questioned as she looked at the three sons one by one, Mirae and…

“Your Majesty, I thought we promised to ignore each other when such situations are occurring? What are you doing now? Going back on your word?” Minjung asked with a fake smile plastered on her face, trying to contain her irritation towards the Queen ruining her most awaited moment.

"BUT, YOU NEVER STATE THAT IT WOULD INVOLVE MY SONS KILLING EACH OTHER!" The Queen shouted and everyone became stunned upon hearing the confession she made.

Jongseong nearly dropped his sword, Sunghoon and Jake's eyes widened in shock, and Mirae could not voice a single word.

"M-Mother... You were in this too? You are a member of E-Eodum?" Jongseong stammered in fear, unable to view his mother the same way anymore. The same goes for the two other sons.

The Queen became anxious when she realised that she had just exposed herself out of fright.

"Oops, guess who let the cat out of the bag?" Minjung laughed as she shook her head, pretending to be disappointed. It was as if she viewed the Queen, a huge royal subject like it was her dog which failed to take a shit in its potty.