Episode 74: Let Me Consider

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 101122 ~ Thursday || -

=====
₊❏❜ 74 - Let Me Consider ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"THIS IS CALLED A BATH robe! It is mostly used for privacy. It also can be called a dressing gown. The point of bathrobes is to cover your body during in-between times when one is not in regular attire, like after a shower or while choosing an outfit." Mirae explained to the designer.

"But, they are made out of the same material as towels. Why is it needed then?" A helper questioned.

"And, do you need to wear anything underneath the bathrobe?" Another helper also asked.

"For the second question, it is more of a personal preference. You don't have to wear anything under it but, you may if you wish to. Hence, this allows convenience and comfort since it can be worn to sleep too!" Mirae answered and the helpers' lips formed an 'o' shape upon understanding.

"Ah! It's perfect! Your ideas are always truly astounding, Your Majesty! How I wish you own a creative mind like yours!" The designer named Madame Hong complimented proudly.

"Yes yes, haha..." Mirae scratched the back of her head, feeling flattered by her compliments though it was not her true invention. To make them believe her, she said that these ideas were what she thought of.

Back in the real world, in college, she did pick up a course related to design. She never thought that she would put it into use again. Well, she did here!

"So, we have been introduced to satin dresses, nightdresses, sweaters, hoodies, jeans and bathrobes!" Madame Hong consolidated all the kinds of designs they have created so far.

"Oh my goodness! Your Majesty, this is going to be the future!" Madame Hong stared at the bathrobe in awe.

"As a thank-you gift, I made this for you. It is kind of the same idea as a sweater but, it is a v-neck long-sleeve sweater dress!" Madame Hong handed beige-coloured clothing to Mirae.

"Additionally, you will always be the first to try out all of my future designs! Hence, be afraid! There is going to be a whole change in your wardrobe!" Madame Hong stared and Mirae stared at her with bewilderment, lips agape.

"Really?"

"Yes, yes of course! After all, you are Princess Yoo." Madame Hong replied.

"I'm sure that we can find more ideas and create more from now on. Well, I will be busy. I shall, therefore, take my leave first." Madame Hong said and she bowed before leaving to find more new inspirations.