Episode 06: Poems And Postures

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 190422 ~ Tuesday || - =====₊❏❜ 06 - Poems And Postures ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 06 - Poems And Postures ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WELCOME EVERYONE! CAN ALL PRINCESSES please take a seat in their designated areas?" A man who seemed to be the host of this competition shouted.

"Princess Yoo, here." Hana pointed at a seat that was kind of in the middle of everyone. "Great, now I do not look at obvious." Mirae scoffed sarcastically. Not being able to sit at the front already lessens the chances of her being noticed by the king, queen and most importantly, the prince.

"I guess I will just suffer here." Mirae reluctantly huffed and crossed her legs together. That act of hers stunned many other princesses who were around her and they all started whispering amongst themselves.

"Princess Yoo, your sitting posture!" Hana kindly reminded Mirae softly. "Oh shit, my bad!" Mirae faked a smile, dying out of embarrassment on the inside. The ceremony had not even started and she made a fool out of herself already.

She looked at the table, hoping that the other princesses' attention would move away from her. Her table had a few sheets of paper, paintbrushes, black ink and water.

I wonder what that was for. Painting? Poetry?

"Before we commence this ceremony, let's give a round of applause to the King and Queen. Also, Prince Lee!" The host exclaimed and everyone burst into cheers.

Mirae watched the King and Queen confidently walk to their seats. The huge golden throne was where the King sat whereas his wife sat on another seat which was close to him.

"Prince Lee!" The crowd shouted in excitement as Mirae turned her attention from the throne to the Prince.

Ethan.

Prince Lee was actually Ethan also known as patient 151. It was him. How? I thought he was the seventh prince. He was the one who held the sword most of the time? Smartest and sliest one of them all?

Just then, Prince Lee's eyes met with hers. She was left dumbfounded and watched him tilt his head at her.

Prince Lee glanced around the entire crowd and felt someone's deep stare at him — the girl with the red Hanfu. Familiar. Turning his attention to the red thread that only he could see tied on his finger and back at Mirae when he recognised her. A small smirk escaped his lips before he sat down on his seat, feeling his heart with a little spark of bliss.