Episode 28: I'm Not Listening

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 170622 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 28 - I'm Not Listening ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 28 - I'm Not Listening ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU ARE GOING THERE AGAIN?" Heeseung crossed his eyebrows, even more, when he saw Mirae getting ready to head out. Mirae ignored him as she hummed to a nice tune merrily. She was going to have a blast later.

"Wasn't the twenty-six dead bodies enough?" Heeseung's words stopped her from moving.

"You asked your men to follow me?" Mirae clenched onto her cloth that she was about to wrap around her lower face. "I had to make sure you don't fuck things up." Heeseung tried to start an argument to distract her from leaving.

"I wouldn't. Don't worry. Stop stalking me, yeah." Mirae was not going to continue retorting his words since she knew that he was distracting her. "Don't leave. You might get hurt." Mirae was not able to catch his last sentence since she was busy looking for her pair of shoes.

"I'm not listening," Mirae said before she left.

────────── one day later...

"Thirty bodies. You are going to end up killing everyone, Mirae." Heeseung raised his voice while Mirae rolled her eyes at him. "I did not hurt your reputation or anything. So, just chill." She groaned in irritation.

"But, you are hurting others!" He gripped onto her wrist. "Don't touch me." She shrugged it away and glared at him. "If you are going to stop me, I will start crying and whining all over the place." She threatened.

Heeseung got confused by her words and she took the opportunity to escape.

"Fuck it."

────────── three days later...

"I will start crying and whining all over the place. You will not like it at all. I swear." Mirae threatened once again but, Heeseung was not going to let her off again. Grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her back from the window.

"You are going nowhere." He warned with a deep voice. "I'm going to cry. I'm serious. Let go of me." Mirae's voice started to get shaky.

"I don't care. Go ahead and cry or whine all you want. You are still going no-"

On the spot, Mirae started tearing as her eyes got red. Her sniffs started to increasingly get louder while Heeseung watched her unmovingly.

"Let me go out..." She sobbed as she wiped the tears in her eyes using her arm. "No, that's all? Your crying and whining are just like that? I expected it to be more difficult to deal with." Heeseung scoffed and was about to pull her further until he felt someone hugging him onto his leg.

"Let me out!" She whined as she constantly attempted to force her hand out of his grip. "Get off of my leg, crazy woman." Heeseung wanted to kick her away but, that only made her hug him tighter.

"NO! LET ME OUT!" Mirae's cry started to get louder as well. People from the outside could hear them. However, it was up to the people outside whether they would have the guts to come in and check.

"NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT!" Heeseung tried to drag her with his leg, further away from the window. "I AM!" She shouted.

"Get up!" He yanked onto her arm which made her yell in pain. That scream of hers was just one more decibel away from exploding his eardrum. How could someone's vocal pitch even go that high?

Taking notice that Heeseung was not able to bear with her screams, Mirae exclaimed, "LET ME GO OUT NOW!"

"NO! CAN YOU STOP SCREAM-"

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"

Heeseung could not help but, cover his ears when her pitch went up unbelievably high.

"What the hell." He pried his eyes open when the pain in his ears disappeared but, he still could hear the loud cry replaying. It was painful. How could one even cry that...

Terribly.

"Fuck." He noticed that Mirae was already long gone from the room. I let her off again. Why is she so difficult to deal with?

────────── two days later...

"I'm going to fucking scream if you don't let me off." Mirae threatened once again. It has been two days and Heeseung got used to her scream already. Her raising her voice would not hurt him that much anymore.

"Go ahead. I'm not stopping you." Heeseung let her while he still held onto her wrist. They have been going on with this nonsense for the past uncountable number of days. Mirae was still hurting more lives and Heeseung was trying his best to not let the situation get worse.

Mirae realised that Heeseung got used to her scream by the 'I don't care' look on his face. It seemed like she had to come out with another thing.

"Stop thinking of an excuse. Just stay in this room." Heeseung was about to knock her head out but, she successfully blocked his hand from doing so. "Not bad, your skills are improving."

"I'm not improving. I'm just perfect since the start." Mirae pushed her hair back in confidence. She knew that she was already amazing initially. She did not change much. Just maybe a little better on her swordsmanship since she was using it daily.

"Your confidence level really amuses me sometimes, Yoo Mirae," Heeseung called her full name and scoffed. "Yeah. The same goes for me as well." Mirae smiled.

"Calling my full name? Jealous much?" She took note of what he called her with. Usually, people call each other's full names when they are mad at each other, right? "There's no need for a prince like me to be jealous of a pathetic you," Heeseung said.

Okay, he seems a little off guard currently. So, I can take this time to leave-

"Don't you dare-"

"If you don't care about me, then stop telling me to not leave." Mirae's words came out of her mouth without thinking at all. Her heart just suddenly let out that sentence. He doesn't care about me, right- Mirae, don' bother about it. Leave now. Mirae noticed him stunned by her words and she quickly hopped off.

Little did she know that her heart sank a little when she said that...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

——— ( ✍︎︎ ) notes 📝 ———

Another chapter of boringness but, it's for the buildup of the next two chapters.

Next chapter is: 😳

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Next Episode

Episode 29 - Glass On Your Neck