Episode 63: There's No Use, Really...

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 241022 ~ Monday || - =====

=====

❏❜ 63 - There's No Use, Really...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MIRAE, HAVE SOME NOODLES FOR dinner." Jinae carefully placed a bowl of noodles on the table, in front of Mirae who was busy looking at the childhood paintings of Jinae on the wall.

"Thank you," Mirae said and sat down to eat, weakly picking up the chopstick to pick up the food. She had been laying on the bed for almost the entire day. It was only because Jinae took the effort to go out and buy some food therefore, Mirae agreed to get out of the room.

After Mirae was done, she just silently left the kitchen and headed back to her room. She has nothing to say or ask Jinae about. She just wanted nothing else but,  to be alone for now.

She sat down on the familiar bed and looked outside the window. She saw the back of the Palace -- the garden where she ended her relationship with Heeseung. To be honest, the scene had felt like a long ago but, it has only been days...

"I wonder how you are doing right now."  She uttered while a single tear landed on her arm.

She missed him.

───────── meanwhile in the palace...

"Mirae! MIRAE!" Heeseung shouted which shook him up from his sleep. He heavily panted as his eyes were wide in fear and a tear escaped his eye.

"Mirae..." He looked down at his hands and gulped in fear when he noticed the two knots on the red thread again.

He knew where Mirae was since he could just follow the red thread and it would lead to where Mirae was at. He knew Mirae was with Jinae for sure even though no one told him.

Mirae... He thought about what happened that day, those words that they said, how he stupidly just did not explain it to her about it. How much he wished to meet her and tell her about everything but, he knew that not telling her anything was the best decision for her.

Only like this, Mirae would not be hurt any further.

Knock knock!

"Come in!" Heeseung allowed the guard to enter his room. He furrowed his eyebrows for seeing his guard being so nervous in the middle of the evening, "What's the matter?"

"His majesty and her majesty... They..." He panted heavily as he tried to speak properly to Heeseung.

"What did they do now?"