Outro: I Still Love You A Lot

huiyi-c thank-you note:
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS THE END OF THIS LONGASS BOOK, I'VE BEEN SO DONE WITH THIS! This is the first time I have written a book for more than a year (I mean due to my hiatus, therefore)! Anyways, thank you all for being so patient with me and reading this book! This book is precious to me. The number of times I have reread it is insane. However, the more I read it, the more nonsensical it sounded but, I still have to say that I am proud and I hope to make more books! I really received a lot of love from this book especially and I'm really contented! I'm glad to see comments from all of you every single time. I have changed the ending of this book so many times in my head that I do not even know what was the original version. This book was inspired by Red Thread; oneus if you did not know! Please do promote this book because I felt that I deserve it. By the way, what is your favourite chapter? All in all, thank you so much. 💗 💗 💗 I'm going to play red thread by oneus on the piano to signify the end of this book for me!

Special mention:
Beans (my son)

Books to check out:
My next book <3 (if you don't know)
Two Hearts || Yang Jungwon

Others:
Instagram: @flwerhuiyi

-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A Red Thread That Pulls Us Together ✯
No Matter Where You Are Or Where I Am, I Will Still Love You, I Promise

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

╔═════════════════╗

thank you for reading
<< RED THREAD >>

╚═════════════════╝