Episode 32: Paper Crane

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 260622 ~ Sunday || - =====₊❏❜ 32 - Paper Crane ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 32 - Paper Crane ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"TADA! HERE'S YOUR VERY FIRST paper crane you have folded!" Ms Han exclaimed when she finally finished folding a white paper crane. Whereas Mirae, on the other hand, was struggling... Haha...

Her messy, half-torn and crumpled piece of paper lay lifeless in front of her. Mirae had been trying her best for the past half an hour to fold a paper crane. However, it seemed to be an impossible task for the impatient girl.

Today was a class of folding paper cranes since it was important for 'certain ceremonies' that Ms Han did not want to state. Basically, for funerals or when someone was about to die or sick. Folding a crane can mean peace, love, healing during challenging times.

"Never mind, I'll fold another paper plane." Mirae decided to take an easier route but, her hand got slapped by the book that Ms Han was holding onto. "OW!" Mirae whined as she rubbed her reddened knuckles.

"A princess should act like a princess. Don't ever take a shortcut. No matter how difficult it is, you have to keep trying. One day, you will get it." Ms Han chided while Mirae made a funny face, ignoring whatever Ms Han said.

"A princess should act like a princess." Mirae mimicked in a high pitched tone.

"PRINCESS LEE-"

"I'm sorry to disturb but, I'm sure that class is over for today." Heeseung walked into the room and cut off Ms Han's sentence. Noticing Heeseung's presence, Ms Han immediately stood up and greeted him.

"Lesson's over for today. I'll come over tom-"

"We are busy tomorrow." Heeseung placed his arm over Mirae's shoulder. "WE ARE BU-" Mirae's voice became muffled when Heeseung covered her mouth with his hand. "Oh, I will come here on the day after tomorrow then. Have fun!" Ms Han smiled as she bowed and took her leave.

"MS HAN-"

"Do you want another lesson or what?" Heeseung hissed and Mirae immediately kept quiet as she slowly comprehended what Heeseung meant. "Oh, so we aren't busy tomorrow at all? You were just helping me? Thanks! Her lesson was so boring though." Mirae yawned and stretched her arms tiredly.