Episode 17: She's Mine

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 070522 ~ Sunday || - =====₊❏❜ 17 - She's Mine ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 17 - She's Mine ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HEESEUNG LEANS IN CLOSER AS Mirae watched their lips about to make contact and she quickly pulled away. Everyone gasped in shock and the entire room went into silence. Mirae rejected his kiss. Why? Everyone then started to whisper amongst themselves while Mirae let out a smile and stared back at Heeseung.

There's no way I'm kissing you, Lee Heeseung.

"Congratulations to the newly married couple!" The officiant quickly announced when the King and Queen signalled him to keep the ceremony going on. "Have a wonderful time tonight!" The officiant ended his speech and rushed away, leaving Mirae and Heeseung standing opposite each other.

Heeseung stood at his spot in shock as aggravation rushed through his veins. Mirae stood at her spot and looked at him while she remained silent. Both of them held their eye contact before Heeseung broke it off and walked away. "Heeseung-" Mirae paused when she noticed that he was not in the mood to listen to her.

What does he even think? Does this act- Oh yeah, his darn reputation. But, it's just a little bit, it wouldn't hurt deeply, right? Mirae thought. She just embarrassed the hell out of him. To be honest, she felt a little guilty but, it doesn't matter at all. At least she managed to get over it quickly and pissed him off anyway.

"Time for me to go have some fun!" She giggled and went over to the wine section. "Whiskey, please!" She ordered and the bar waitress nodded.

────────────  two hours later...

"Vodka! VODKA!" Mirae raised her voice as she asked for another glass of wine. "Princess Lee, you are-" The waitress paused when Mirae drunkenly placed a finger on his lips. "Shh... Vodka, please!" Mirae smiled and the waitress reluctantly agreed, afraid to disobey a royal subject.

"Seems like you are enjoying your time here today." A random stranger walked by and took a seat next to her at the bar counter. "Who are you?" She squinted her eyes at him. "You will know sooner or later." He avoided answering her question.

"What are you here for then?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, I was about to ask you whether if you like to dance with me." He held out his hand towards her as his eyes were filled with lust.