Episode 64: Maybe She Was Right...

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 061022 ~ Thursday || - =====₊❏❜ 64 - Maybe She Was Right

=====
❏❜ 64 - Maybe She Was Right...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"IS THIS WHAT SHE REALLY wants?" Heeseung asked himself again as he released another arrow and it hit the bullseye for the fifteenth time in a row. He just could not stop thinking about whatever Mirae told him yesterday. He initially thought there was still a way to salvage this relationship.

The fact that she did not read the note that he gave her made everything worse. It was just a note. Did she have to burn it? Why can't she just open and read it?

"Fucking hell, Minjung." He hit the bullseye again with force before throwing the bow onto the floor and walking away back to his room in irritation.

He tried to tell his parents earlier on to take back the order but, would they listen? It was oblivious that they would rather Minjung over Mirae. Even so, Heeseung did not care about his parents' decisions. He only cared about Mirae. But, she, herself was telling him to follow his parents' wishes.

Pushing the door open and slamming the door shut. When he turned around, he saw someone standing on his balcony.

The one that Mirae always used to escape the palace. The place where Mirae entered from that made Heeseung meet her. The place where they had their deja vu. The place when everything started.

She came back. Was she giving me another chance? She forgave me and decided to come back.

"Mirae!" He called out and rushed towards her. Grabbing onto her shoulder and turned her around only to find out that it was not her.

"Minjung..." Heeseung's excitement dropped when he saw Minjung standing in front of him instead of Mirae. She had a ginger cat in her hands while she gently caressed it.

"Heeseung." She called his name back and she turned her attention back to the night scenery she was admiring before Heeseung arrived.

Heeseung clenched his fists and looked away. "What are you doing here?" He asked, wondering what amazing things Minjung was trying to do right now after whatever happened.

"Mirae." She suddenly said, making Heeseung instantly turn to her. "What are you going to do to her? Are you not satisfied with what you have now from her? What else do you want?" Heeseung's anger started to show out.

"Do you miss her?" Minjung asked with a calm tone. Her ridiculous question made Heeseung scoff in annoyance.

"Do you want to see her back?" Minjung asked another similar question.