Episode 42: Titled: Unsullied

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 040722 ~ Sunday || - =====₊❏❜ 42 - Titled: Unsullied ࿐

=====
❏❜ 42 - Titled: Unsullied

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"SHIT, HOW DO I READ THIS-" Mirae groaned when she was unable to pronounce the second Chinese character she saw on the piece of paper. She had been struggling to sightread music pieces since the morning when Ms Han told her that Mirae needed to attend a musical banquet later in the evening.

Musical banquets were only held when that day had been predicted to have a blue moon. And, that day is today.

Ms Han reminded Mirae about this way earlier. But, Mirae seemed to forget about it and now, she was forcing herself to practice. She was performing a Gu Qin song later on titled Unsullied. She knew how to play the Gu Qin since it was her primary school's co-curriculum activity. However, primary school meant that it was many years since Mirae went back to touch the Gu Qin.

"FA SHARP!" Ms Han corrected her and Mirae groaned again. Pressing onto the correct note as she slides to the next one. The Gu Qin was not an easy traditional instrument to play with since you would not know whether you had pressed the string for the correct tune. Unlike the Pipa, Yang Qin, Liu Qin and more where they had many keys for the tune.

"OKAY! I GOT THE FIRST PHRASE!" Mirae shot her fist into the air. Her first-ever achievement for the day, WOOHOO! That sudden sense of pride blossomed in her.

"But, the timing is completely off. You only got the notes right." Ms Han popped the bubble inside of Mirae. What the... I guess I should be glad that I got the notes... Mirae stared in disbelief at herself. Embarrassed and irritated, she could not disobey the King's request for her to perform. He would like to see how well Mirae was in the music field.

"I want to see Heeseung so badly." She thought as she reluctantly attempted to play the next phrase. Wait- They are soulmates so, telepathy is a thing! God, I've completely forgotten about this. She snickered when Ms Han had her attention diverted elsewhere.

(Mirae: Heeseung?)

(Mirae: Heeseung?)

No response. However, Mirae felt a sudden spark of happiness inside of her. Knowing that it was not hers, she smiled. Heeseung was glad that Mirae was calling him through telepathy which was a pretty romantic way of conversing.

(Mirae: Heeseungie~)

There was still no response but, Mirae knew that Heeseung wanted her to call him in a specific way. Hmm... Should she give it to him and call him that? She pursed her lips together playfully.