Episode 18: Sore Shoulder?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 080522 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 18 - Sore Shoulder? ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 18 - Sore Shoulder? ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MORNING... ALREADY? UGH, IT'S so nice here- YAH!" Mirae jumped out from the bed when she noticed herself laying in Heeseung's arms. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She screamed in fright and threw her pillow at Heeseung's face.

"Tsk..." Heeseung groaned in a raspy voice and fell back asleep with the pillow nicely covering him from the sunlight. Mirae was still standing in shock, unable to comprehend anything nor remember anything from last night. What happened?

"YAH! WAKE UP! GIVE ME A PROPER EXPLANATION." She shook him vigorously while Heeseung annoyedly turned to the other side, facing away from her. "Don't disturb..." He drowsily grumbled and used the pillow to cover his ears.

"Ignoring me, huh." Mirae started to lose her patience. Well, she did not even have a high tolerance for that at the very start. She always made insanely quick decisions and carry them out immediately.

She then walked to the other side of the bed where she could see his face placidly sleeping. And, before Heeseung could even sense the sudden quietness, a formidable kick was sent to his face.

──────────── four hours later...

"Oh..." Mirae heard Jinae explaining whatever happened last night at the clubbing area. Mirae was feeling beyond ashamed as to how she treated Heeseung earlier on in the morning. That kick of hers made him have a terrible nose bleed for thirty minutes and bruised his cheekbone a little.

He's not that bad of a man, I suppose then... But, he's still ruthless. Mirae shrugged and turned to look at Jinae with a confused look this time. "What's the matter, Princess Lee?"

"Why didn't you help me instead?" Mirae asked and Jinae quickly went down on her knees. "P-Princess Lee, I apologise. Please don't hurt me. It was my fault for not being there for you. I was clearing up the mess the other maids made for me to do. Please don't hurt me. I'm so sorry." Jinae started to cry out.

"Jinae-"

"I'm so sorry, Princess Lee. Please don't-"

"JINAE!" Mirae called her out again with a louder tone and Jinae stopped crying. "P-Princess Lee..." Her voice stuttered in fear while tears were still streaming down her cheeks.