Episode 60: I Get It Now...

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 211022 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 60 - I Get It Now

=====
❏❜ 60 - I Get It Now...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THIS IS IT. THIS IS how everything will be solved. After this day, most of the problems will be gone. All Mirae just got to do today is to explain and state out her feelings, and share her thoughts and problems with Heeseung. It would be challenging for her but, she was certain that with Heeseung there, it would all be just fine.

Mirae was excited and scared at the same time. She was so eager for all the problems to vanish away before her eyes. Although not every single problem would be gone, Heeseung may at least clear her doubts about most things and understand her better. Yet she was worried that things may not change at all and they might even turn out for the worse.

"Let's not be too negative! At least he would understand me better and make me feel better afterwards!" Mirae clenched her lips and beamed to herself. Well, this was how much she loved and trusted him.

"8.47 pm. It's about time..." Mirae looked at the clock and changed out of her clothes. Today, she decided to try out something new and wore a dark blue Hanfu. It gives off a different vibe and matches the colour of the sky right now.

She did her hair with the hairpin Heeseung gave her on her birthday and looked at herself in the mirror once more. "You can do this. Believe in yourself." Mirae cheered herself up before she left by the window.

─────── at the flower bridge...

Heeseung was already there. He stood on the bridge while he admired the beautiful night sky, waiting for his love's arrival. He did not mind if she was even late. To be frank, he would wait there till the end of the world until Mirae was here. And, that was because Mirae was his soulmate, his other half. The only one he would love till the end of forever.

He was glad that Mirae was finally ready to talk it out to him. Though he did not know what it was about, it would be good. He would listen to her and help her. He wanted to be a good soulmate and help Mirae out with her problems. He knew Mirae had a tendency to hide her feelings to avoid conflicts with another and it was great to see her stepping out of her comfort zone and voicing out her thoughts and opinions.

While he was admiring the stars in the sky, he heard footsteps approaching his way. Love! He instantly thought and turned his head to the side, calling out her name, "Mirae..." Upon realising who it was, his smile dropped and he paused.

"Minjung?" He titled his head to the side, puzzled about Minjung's abrupt presence. Why is she here? There was no one else here and there was no reason for her to be here as well... Heeseung thought as he looked around for someone else.